LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bigeazy-e said "should've put some better rims on it (i can't say they're "cheap", but, i can say that if you were spending big, you wouldn't have thought of putting them on that car" Guess i shouldve left the Davins on it but you know its whatever i wanna do.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Originally posted by thick1@Aug 20 2005, 03:23 PM~3662291
Bigeazy-e said "should've put some better rims on it (i can't say they're "cheap", but, i can say that if you were spending big, you wouldn't have thought of putting them on that car" Guess i shouldve left the Davins on it but you know its whatever i wanna do.
You're absolutely right... Is IS what you want to do. However Easy IS also entitled to his opinion. Just because he doesnt like your rims doesnt make him a "hater." It makes him an individual. Your rims arent to my tase either, does that make me a hater?
How about if I said i had the same truck as yours with spokes & whitewalls (I don't)... You (and many others) would probably say I should've "put some better rims on it." By your own reasoning, that would make you a hater, just because you didnt like a chioce I made on my truck.
I think someone's personal "quest" to "point out" & badmouth someone who doesnt like the rims they chose might make them closer to being a hater.

---Just my .02

By the way the rest of your truck does look good.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by BigPoppaPump@Aug 20 2005, 06:50 PM~3662393
You're absolutely right... Is IS what you want to do.  However Easy IS also entitled to his opinion.  Just because he doesnt like your rims doesnt make him a "hater."  It makes him an individual.  Your rims arent to my tase either, does that make me a hater? 
    How about if I said i had the same truck as yours with spokes & whitewalls (I don't)...  You (and many others) would probably say I should've "put some better rims on it."  By your own reasoning, that would make you a hater, just because you didnt like a chioce I made on my truck.
    I think someone's personal "quest" to "point out" & badmouth someone who doesnt like the rims they chose might make them closer to being a hater.

---Just my .02
I disagree i would have to say you have bad taste

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by BigPoppaPump@Aug 20 2005, 06:50 PM~3662393
You're absolutely right... Is IS what you want to do.  However Easy IS also entitled to his opinion.  Just because he doesnt like your rims doesnt make him a "hater."  It makes him an individual.  Your rims arent to my tase either, does that make me a hater? 
    How about if I said i had the same truck as yours with spokes & whitewalls (I don't)...  You (and many others) would probably say I should've "put some better rims on it."  By your own reasoning, that would make you a hater, just because you didnt like a chioce I made on my truck.

---Just my .02
Perhaps you sound like a *** by my own reasoning..... what are you a librarian?

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Originally posted by thick1@Aug 20 2005, 04:05 PM~3662437
Perhaps you sound like a *** by my own reasoning..... what are you a librarian?
No I'm just smarter than you.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
they look good on ur truck...definatly more expensive than what most peaple pay for a set of 22'z :thumbsup:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by STR8CLOWNIN CADDI@Aug 20 2005, 07:15 PM~3662487
they look good on ur truck...definatly more expensive than what most peaple pay for a set of 22'z :thumbsup:
Thanks they do chop up the block

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
but then again i wouldnt put 22'z on an ext like that

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by k gee@Aug 20 2005, 07:21 PM~3662512
here i am

i hate those rims