LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
the material is somewhat of what i like to call it shower curtain down here in miami its what old people use to cover couches lol..just a little thicker and can hold the stretching.... lobells in miami has it and its pretty easy to find

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Originally posted by Wicked One@Sep 26 2007, 01:58 PM~8874828
Need any info got a customer  with a 1969 cutlass that wants a complete see thru top. Thanks tim
material is used for vert back windows, sorry u have to custom make those, good luck ;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Originally posted by orientalmontecarlo@Sep 26 2007, 10:02 PM~8875158
the material is somewhat of what i like to call it shower curtain down here in miami its what old people use to cover couches lol..just a little thicker and can hold the stretching.... lobells in miami has it and its pretty easy to find

how about a number to lobells . Is it a warehouse or a retail store. thanks tim

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I don't know a place in your area but try going to an upholstry/canvas shop or somewhere were they do heavy duty sewing. You can also look up The Astrup Co., they will not sell directly to you but they can tell you were the nearest Dist. is. Like the homie said earlier ask for clear vynl that is use for conv. top back windows and Jeep soft tops and doors. If you can't find any locally PM me and I sell and ship you some.

·
PIMPIN'AINT DEAD
3,112 Posts
Originally posted by rag 63@Sep 27 2007, 07:40 AM~8879986
how about a number to lobells . Is it a  warehouse or a retail store. thanks tim
do a 411 in miami fl. its off nw 7 ave and around 95 st and they are a distributor of auto fabrics

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by orientalmontecarlo@Oct 4 2007, 08:40 PM~8935451
do a 411 in miami fl. its off nw 7 ave and around 95 st and they are a distributor of auto fabrics
they will not sell the to the public..... and besides the fact that it looks nasty (wrinkles bad) it wont last very long and will leak through the seam

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
i wouldnt worry about wrinkles as opposed to it turning yellow due to the sun but if i garage keep it and dont leave the top down for a long period of time it wouldnt wrinkle too too bad but when u put the top up the wrinkles will come out heres some pics of a eldog with a clear top

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
imo

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

but to each their own I guess!

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by G-body4life@Oct 11 2007, 11:09 PM~8983079
:thumbsdown:  :roflmao:  :thumbsdown:

X2

maybe a regular canvas rag top with a clear "moonroof" in just the top. I think that would be cool. :cool:

·
57 RAG
30,659 Posts
Originally posted by LowandBeyond@Oct 12 2007, 03:38 AM~8983722
X2 
maybe a regular canvas rag top with a clear "moonroof" in just the top.  I think that would be cool.  :cool:
never thought about that I wouldn't mind seeing one like that

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Oct 12 2007, 03:09 AM~8983744
never thought about that I wouldn't mind seeing one like that

thats the only way I'd have a clear top. A big clear plastic 44" moonroof. :cheesy:

sawzall the elco and vert it. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts