·
Registered
21,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious on how many noids people are using for volts

how many Accurates u use with 48v?

how many with 60v?

how many with 72v?

i normally use 2 noids on 48v, 3 or 4 on 60v,,,never ran 72v....how many do yall run on 72v? curious.....

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
single H.D at 72 volts. never 1 single problem.......................EVER

EVER, EVER

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
3 accurates when the rear was on 48v
3 accurates now that the rear is on 36v
3 accurates to the front at 72v
going to run 4 accurates with the front at 96v when i get reinforced enough for that.

·
LAYEDBACK
10,100 Posts
I've been running 4 cheap AZ solenoids for the last 6 months to my front pump at 84 volts (7 batts).No problems yet.

I have accurates on standby for when these lock up on me. :biggrin:

·
Registered
929 Posts
I was running a block on 60V then the block caught fire... :( :( , now I'm switching to 1 HD.......

·
Registered
691 Posts
today was the first time i tried hoping my car, single pump 96 volts and on the second hit i roasted a solenoid and burned the other 2. They were no name solenoids, what should i run with the 96volts 3-4accurates or 3-4 hd solenoids. I wanna make sure this doesnt happen for a long time

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by osolowcutty@Aug 19 2005, 05:07 PM~3658884
today was the first time i tried hoping my car, single pump 96 volts and on the second hit i roasted a solenoid and burned the other 2.  They were no name solenoids, what should i run with the 96volts 3-4accurates or 3-4 hd solenoids.  I wanna make sure this doesnt happen for a long time

well personally i think the h.d.'s are a waste of money. ive never had any problems outta accurates i will ONLY use those or motorcraft sw-3

·
Registered
691 Posts
yeah i gotta figure out what to use. My buddy told me to use accurates that they were the best out there.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I like them and havent had a single problem with mine soo far. BUT... you have to make sure they are bolted down TIGHT and they make a metal to metal contact at the base for a ground.

Rob

1 - 20 of 22 Posts