LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
the kit itself is the easiest install. It's finding the brackets (if your not gonna use bags instead of struts or cylinders) for your ride.

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by foey@Sep 3 2003, 04:30 PM
the kit itself is the easiest install. It's finding the brackets (if your not gonna use bags instead of struts or cylinders) for your ride.
I just want to go with the easiest way to do it, what would that be?? The car came with bags from the factory, but I switched the back to regular struts..
Thanks

·
14,255 Posts
216, shhh. HAd it up since 6 a.m. so far. ;)

LowLow, you can use air struts but they gonna cost you. Bags, well your prolly gonna have to fab up your own brackets if you can't find any for your ride. IMO, no hopping, go witt the air struts.

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by foey@Sep 3 2003, 04:48 PM
216, shhh. HAd it up since 6 a.m. so far. ;)

LowLow, you can use air struts but they gonna cost you. Bags, well your prolly gonna have to fab up your own brackets if you can't find any for your ride. IMO, no hopping, go witt the air struts.
Thats cool, air is new to me. I just want to lift and lower the ride, maybe side to side and that shit. Hoppin is for the lowlow on juice :biggrin:

What type of struts do you recommend? How do the struts work with the suspension? Damn, I dont even know how to juice a ride with struts, lol

·
14,255 Posts

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER@Sep 3 2003, 04:07 PM
wasnt me man... :(
I miss it already. :( :( :( :tears: :tears: :tears:

·
Registered
14,951 Posts