LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'd rather trade my 13x7 set for a 14x7 set i keep my adapters and spinners.

but theyre also for sale.i dont want to grind and put spacers on my daily driver

all chrome
theyre out of the box new with new 155/80r13 tires mounted and balanced on them (the tires still have that rubber hair on them).thin whitewall out
100 spoke reverse
2 prong spinner
slightly used lead hammer
adapters are 5 lug universal

if a trade its ok if the 14's are new with no tires or slightly used with tires gotta see them first.id rather do business with someone in AZ cuz i dont have a way to download the pictures to the computer ill have to buy a camera but locally i'll show them to you.Valleywide.

i'm asking $400.00 or the trade- P.M. or email me if interested.
350$ no adapters

i'll be back tommarrow

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're all chrome ill be back tuesday your in chandler whenever you wanna see them well hit up a local circle k

·
Registered
558 Posts
i got some 14 with tires that have 80 % of the tread on them, i dont want cuz i got some 13 for my 64, they are got little bit of rust but ill trade those and some cash. i need to see some pix though. let me know whats up.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I got some 14's in the same exact condition as yours! I got brand new 175/70 hercules tires and they also have the rubber hair on them. The soap is still on the whitewall. The rims are also all chrome but I took the time to put black straws to make them look like they have black spokes. I did want them for my daily ( a '76 glasshouse) but recently it got replaced by a gas saver. So now I want 13's cuz I think 13's are the way to go. You can keep the accessories and I'll keep mine also. We'll just swap rims and tires. Let me know cuz Im in La Mirada in Cali. :biggrin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds good -how far is that from pheonix? meet halfway i sent you a p.m. -you mean morada california and its 750 miles away id drive as far as bakersfield 400miles but i wonder if it be cheaper to mail them ill mail mine and you mail yours well just write a contract out and each sign it by mail.?get back at me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts