LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1994 ford ranger 2wd 4cyl manual m3 mirros clear headlights carbon fiber taillights billit grill and 20 inch melani rims with toyo tires brand new 7500 any questions email me at [email protected] or send me a messege possibly take trades depends what it is dont be scared to ask

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
does that say 7500 for a 94 ranger srry homie but good luck

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
back lowered 3 inches just by flipping axel front not lowered have reds hydraulics for it just didnt wanna put them in if you dont like the price then dont talk price aint firm

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Originally posted by ALIAS@Sep 20 2005, 03:12 PM~3851796
back lowered 3 inches just by flipping axel front not lowered have reds hydraulics for it just didnt wanna put them in if you dont like the price then dont talk price aint firm
drop your price to about 2500 then you may get some offers, i could sit here all day and come up with links for nice bagged vehicles done up for 4000, imo itr needs to be cheaper.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Originally posted by willjr@Sep 20 2005, 06:10 PM~3852638
here ya go its 4 years newer so im looking for 11,500 cash
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
i may give you 11gs but 11500 come on its got thirteens nobody wants thirteens it needs to have a lift and 26s to be cool but i like the pretty colors and shiny metal spots in the paint it looks like diamonds when the light hits it lol
buy willjrs truck way better deal and actually lowered and flaked :biggrin:
god im an asshole sometimes bringing hate to some dudes post

·
Registered
565 Posts
Originally posted by willjr@Sep 20 2005, 04:10 PM~3852638
here ya go its 4 years newer so im looking for 11,500 cash
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
now that is one ugly ass truck..

anyways its a nice ranger on 20's and if your looking to sell something on here its hard as most of them dont have any money as you can see... good luck and also what is the mileage on the ranger??

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Originally posted by Six Trey@Sep 20 2005, 08:05 PM~3853705
now that is one ugly ass truck..

anyways its a nice ranger on 20's and if your looking to sell something on here its hard as most of them dont have any money as you can see... good luck and also what is the mileage on the ranger??

hey son, sorry you dont like the paint but either do i, dude i got it from got it painted like that but the trade i made for it was worth it. ;) if i dont sell my truck by next week its getting repainted, bagged, and throwing some 20's back on it. hell im only asking 2000 for mine and it books for over 5g's.

mileage on the ranger dont matter much pricewise, it is a clean looking truck but its worth maybe 3500-4k the way it sits. thats what i would ask for it but it would also be slammed. :biggrin:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you know all u guys stop talkin shit mostly the one with the rainbow truck with korny ass wires and no whitewall comeon now retail is 3 gs put 1g into exterior and 2300 into rims and rubber so it ads up around five i set price high cause i can get talked down need to think fuck tryin to sell it hear you all post but aint got no money pointless

1 - 15 of 15 Posts