LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of triple chrome 150 Spoke Standard offset California Wires with the octagonal knockoffs. I put on 245/35/2o sumitomo z rated tires. I had this setup on my 65 imp SS with no problems at all with clearance on stock suspension. Am selling because I want to put on 18" Torq Thrust 2 on. I want it old school now. Tires have almost no wear and wheels are absolutely perfect. Never in rain. Only driven on sunny weekands. Paid $2200 for setup. Willing to let go for $1500 obo. My loss is your gain. Make an offer.

·
Registered
456 Posts
how bout 900 sorry im poor

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
You paid $2,200 !! :0

I hope not for chinese?

What brand homie?

Are the adaptors universal or only GM car?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by Cali4Lyf@Aug 1 2003, 03:54 AM
You paid $2,200 !! :0

I hope not for chinese?

What brand homie?

Are the adaptors universal or only GM car?
um if you read the post he said california wire wheels

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Jul 31 2003, 07:18 PM
Read what he said thats $2200 with tires. If you think 20" tires are cheap, you're a dreamer.. or a fucking idiot..
$1250 all day in the Bay area for 20inch chinese with tires.
$550 with out tires

You think I'm bullshittin ask Keith or Crite from "The Spot".

Maybe were you live 20 inch tires are expensive, but out here they aint shit, now that people are rolling 24's and 26's. A year or 2 ago they were high, but you can get them for a bill to a bill and a half a piece, depending on profile.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
profile on these is 35 series. tire is a 245/35/20 Brand is sumitomo. Do the research and see what you find out. You cant get them that cheap unless they were stolen. Not with good tires anyway

·
Registered
456 Posts
Originally posted by 65impalaSS@Aug 2 2003, 01:18 PM
exactally..... I was going to get the nittos but these were rated a little higher in the overall so I thought I would give them a try.
so what about my poor boy offer

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
definately.... my friend had an 83 and he has way more room in the fender wells than I do and mine fit with stock suspension..... Let me know... I have pics if anyone wants to see them.. post ur e-mails....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts