LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Meth addict poster
9,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ipod touch. the back is all scratched up and used to have someones name engraved in it but that's been scratched off too. the screen is not scratched and has always had a screen protector on it. i put a little vinyl sticker on the back to make it look nicer. works fine. no headphones or charger but it charges with any ipod, iphone, and ipad charger. it will come totally erased so none of these apps will be on it

$90 shipped

·
Meth addict poster
9,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got this phone in trade for a folex and been using it about a year. its scratched up pretty good on the back and has a couple scratches on the front too but it doesn't effect the display at all. works good and the battery lasts forever. comes with home and car charger. handy extra phone for att customers, i'll probably regret selling it when my android decides to take a shit on me. $30 shipped

·
Meth addict poster
9,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
little spy cam. doesn't work all that great but it works sometimes. they sell these on that nerd website for like $30 but you can get them from china on ebay much cheaper than that. i'll sell mine for $5 just because i never get any use out of it. probably gonna cost half that just to ship it. memory card not included, takes a micro sd card. quarter not included either

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
holy stolen items for sale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts