LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 63 2dr Impala frame that has been boxed with 3-16 steel. I got $1700 into the frame and suspension/ rear end. Just picked up new project. Looking for best offer... Would rather sell local or close. Dont have pics. to post, dont know how . If interested pm and I will call . It's is in primer, but will need to be sand blasted for paint or powder coat.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by SlickPretty@Jan 9 2009, 01:49 PM~12653452
I'm selling my 63 2dr  Impala frame that has been boxed with 3-16 steel. I got $1700 into the frame and suspension/ rear end.  Just picked up new project. Looking for best offer...  Would rather sell local or close.  Dont have pics. to post, dont know how .  If interested pm and I will call .  It's is in primer, but will need to be sand blasted for paint or powder coat.

if u want to post pics homie..just under the smiley icons u see IMAGE UPLOADER..then click on TINYPIC... then upload the photo and copy and paste the 2nd web address thats listed...

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by SlickPretty@Jan 9 2009, 11:49 AM~12653452
I'm selling my 63 2dr  Impala frame that has been boxed with 3-16 steel. I got $1700 into the frame and suspension/ rear end.  Just picked up new project. Looking for best offer...  Would rather sell local or close.  Dont have pics. to post, dont know how .  If interested pm and I will call .  It's is in primer, but will need to be sand blasted for paint or powder coat.
Who did the work?

·
Registered
589 Posts
YOU GIVE UP ON THE 63??
WHY?...AFTER YOU CUT THE TOP AND EVERYTHING ELSE??? :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
here's a more detail HOW TO POST PIC"S

:biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts