LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm back to selling whole or parting it out but i won't take any parts off until i get confirmation that the M.O has been sent out because i already took a couple parts off because they was supposed to be sold and the buyers where bullshitting then i had a guy that wanted to buy it whole so i put the parts back on it and he turned out to be bullshitting to so now I WILL ONLY TAKE THE PARTS OFF AFTER I GET CONFIRMATION THAT THE M.O HAS BEEN SENT OUT!!! i'm not going through what i just went through again so if you want parts or want to buy the whole thing as it sits let me know and we can work something out :cool:
N-E-WAYS
it's a 78 monte carlo with a blown motor..it has bucket seats with the floor shifter..it still has the original front and rear bumper strips on the bumpers they are not the repops..

THE CAR IS DIRTY AS HELL IN THE PICS..IT IS MOSTLY GREASE FROM OUR HANDS AND WILL WASH OFF EASY!!!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by bugdually@Oct 9 2007, 08:51 PM~8963861
what are you trying to get out of the whole car?
toss me a offer before i start taking some parts off

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by S10lifted@Oct 10 2007, 04:40 PM~8970507
PM me a price for the upper and lower a arms shipped to Indiana 46151. Thanks
pm sent

i'm going to start taking stuff off and as i take it off if it doesn't sell on here by then it will go streight to egay so...
IF YOU NEED PARTS SPEAK NOW BEFORE THEY HIT EGAY

·
Registered
46 Posts
if you still got the middle console with shifter and steering colum also the front seats pm me the price for all that shipped to zip code 95111

1 - 14 of 14 Posts