LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brown Pride Riders will be sponsoring a car show on Sept 3 in Fort Stockton. The show will be at Nunez Park in downtown Fort Stockton. Move in will be Saturday Morning there will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place trophies for all classes for street, mild, semi, full, and radical. The entertainment for saturday will be Grupo Medaya, Atrevido, Stampede, Algusto, Delia Gonzales, Chente Barrera. There will also be a live boxing exhibiton, washer tournament, menudo cook-off, girls fast pitch softball, 3 on 3 basketball tournament, and DJ. for more info call Cruz Madrid at 432-288-7849 or Anton Holdman at 432-290-4562. Also for more information about the fiesta please contact Freddy Lujan at 432-940-3496 or Cesar Sarabia at 432-661-1061. or Email at [email protected]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there will be no cash prizes this year maybe next year we can have some. also me and cruz talked about there being a hop there can be an exibhition hop if people bring any hopppers. if you would like to have a hop please contact us. so that we can set up an area also if you want a hop again sorry this year there is no cash prizes but we can give a trophy for the hop if you like. we know that it takes a lot of money for a hopper but this is the first year so please bear with us.

thanks

anton

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by locogoat11@Aug 22 2005, 12:19 PM~3669679
i am

cool will there is official no hop cause we dont have any money for the hop but if you like and want to show what locogoat can do you are more than welcome to bring it and we will set up a place for u to hop ok and if big ed would like to to the same everyone is welcome to come and try to out hop you

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello all after talking with cruz and others we have decided that we can offer $100 for the hop there must be 3 hopper for the money so if everyone interested we can have a hop so contact me or cruz about it my cell is 432-290-4562. locogoat give me a call so that we can talk more about it.

thanks anton

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Brown Pride Riders would like to thank everyone that attended our show this past weekend. Special thanks to Carlos and Alavro for coming down to help me with the show. We would also like to that the Labor Day Fiesta Committee for including us in this event. Also thanks to Our Style from Pecos, Dominance from Pecos, Taste of Latin from Odessa, Dignity from Fort Stockton, thanks to everyone else that attended. There are already plans for next year so we hope that everyone will come back and maybe even more can attend we will keep everyone informed about it.

thanks

Brown Pride Riders

1 - 14 of 14 Posts