LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honest oppinions does this look like crimp faliure????? my other bag is fixn to do the same thing never been run over 300 psi

[attachmentid=243317]

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
constant 200 and only afew times at 300 bags are rated at 300 psi
air lift extreme 300's

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
constant 200 and only afew times at 300 bags are rated at 300 psi
air lift extreme 300's

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
there where a few batches of them bags get out that had bad crips, but the air lifts are bad by design any how, they do the job, and they did it on my regal just fine. but they could have been better. call air lift and tell them, and i bet they will fix it for you, by getting a replacement

·
Registered
93 Posts
contact corey at airlift, he will hook you up, they say they had a bad batch, but the first one was like a year ago or two i believe, and then i heard that they just had another bad batch, but makes you kinda wonder how many bags are in a batch, i know not many, but i have heard of so many going bad, one of mine just blew after about a year, hopping at 300+ though a good amount, control arm broke the day before the bag blew so that might have helped the bag blow.

·
Registered
289 Posts
that looks like a bad crimp and once the bag separates well then it looks like a to much pressure was added so a bad crimp looks like the fault.

mark

·
Registered
984 Posts
air life and slam specaltys suck so with friestone or CONTITECH

now the contitech bag you need low psi and at 200 psi you can hop these bags are the best

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by gotair19@Aug 13 2005, 10:38 AM~3609931
air life and slam specaltys suck so with friestone or  CONTITECH

now the contitech bag you need low psi and at 200 psi you can hop these bags are the best
you are a moron :uh:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
any bag that is banded sucks imo

i have always used firestones and have never had problems and have teken them all the way up to 350 psi

i remember when slams came out i wasn't very impressed byt he way they were made
but i guess they are the bag of choice
also with the contitech bags used then once i don't like the way they look

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The bags are only 6 months old. Figured id get a little more use out of them than that.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by mrbplace@Aug 13 2005, 04:03 PM~3611790
The bags are only 6 months old. Figured id get a little more use out of them than that.
my forestones are close to ten and theykeep going and going

·
Registered
45 Posts
airlift sucks my brothers ranger is bagged front had the bitch on stands bag blows and he drives at 80 psi go with firestones

·
Registered
344 Posts
You won't have any problomes with Contitech's

·
Registered
637 Posts
I had the same problem with banded bags.But mines were Universal air.I drove my ride from Cali to Mississippi and my rear bags took a shit about 10 minutes before my destination.Just glad it diddnt happen out in the desert.I switced to Conitechs and they made from georgia to Cali,LA to Vegas,LA to Oakland with no problems.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts