LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys , the Indicator of Services engine soon sometimes comes light up when i was driven , and when i stop the engine and start again its go out . so why its comes light sometimes . some body help me . thanks

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by roadmaster@Aug 30 2005, 05:18 AM~3718644
hello guys , the Indicator of Services engine soon sometimes comes light up when i was driven , and when i stop the engine and start again its go out . so why its comes light sometimes . some body help me . thanks
It might be something that's intermittent. What year is the Roadmaster?

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by roadmaster@Aug 30 2005, 02:17 PM~3721078
thanks Lac of Respect : its 1993 roadster limited .
The car should have an on board diagnostic. You can either check the codes by using the buttons on the a/c or go to Autozone and grab the 2-prong key and plug into into the outlet for the computer.
How does the car drive when the check engine light is on. I know on my car the light is always on and the only time it will turn off is when I go about 60mph. Even though the lights on it runs perfect. :dunno:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Haha you should find out what the code is lac. Might not be hurting it now but if its an important sensor, might come back to bite you.

roadmaster just buy one of the repair books and it should tell you how to get the codes so you can fix the problem. You could be running rich or something and making the gas mileage worst. If your light ever comes on you should find out why, cuz there is something wrong and just cuz its running right now doesnt mean you still are not hurting your engine

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes you right 84RegalRider , but how i get the code , is there is one way to help me . i mean i dont know if there code for my car , i wish somebody help me by photos , im waiting for that. ...............

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by 84RegalRider@Sep 2 2005, 01:13 AM~3738276
Haha you should find out what the code is lac. Might not be hurting it now but if its an important sensor, might come back to bite you.

roadmaster just buy one of the repair books and it should tell you how to get the codes so you can fix the problem. You could be running rich or something and making the gas mileage worst. If your light ever comes on you should find out why, cuz there is something wrong and just cuz its running right now doesnt mean you still are not hurting your engine
All my sensors are good. The cars been checked front to back. runs like a champ.

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
Originally posted by roadmaster@Sep 19 2005, 12:52 PM~3843799
nobody tell me , why ?
WTF are you saying? Go out and buy a Haynes manual, chiltons manual, etc or take it to someone that knows what they're doing.

He already told you to get the pin connector and where to get it, so there ya go. If you don't know where the OBD connector is(under the dash to right of steering wheel), just take it to someone that does because even if you get the code, you probably wont know how the hell to fix it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
man if that mothefxxkr run alright then drive it...cuz at autozone they not gone tel you what the problem is they gon tell you what could be causing the light to come on. its going to be a printout of a about 60 possibilities thats jus to get you to buy more parts from them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts