LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by DollaSixDeuce@Jul 26 2005, 11:33 AM
If you have 6 batteries on both sides...how do you run 4 to the front and 3 to the back
[snapback]3482433[/snapback]​
Come again! :uh:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Originally posted by DollaSixDeuce@Jul 26 2005, 11:36 AM
my bad 3 batteries on each side 6 in total
[snapback]3482450[/snapback]​
You run all pumps off the same set of batteries. 6 to the front and 4 to the back.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Okay, well you need to be in a Series wiring, so just go from the first battery in your bank, should be hooked up to your ground wire. Count 4 batteries from that in a series wiring. Run that Positive to your Front Pump (48 Volts), then go back to the first battery, and count 3 batteries and run the positive from the 3rd battery to your Back pump, (36 volts).

Peronally I would run 60, to the front and 36 or 48 to the back, just my opinion

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by dirtywhiteboy66@Jul 26 2005, 02:44 PM
Okay, well you need to be in a Series wiring, so just go from the first battery in your bank, should be hooked you your ground wire.  Count 4 batteries from that in a series wiring.  Run that Positive to your Front Pump (48 Volts), then go back to the first battery, and count 3 batteries and run the positive from the 3rd battery to your Back pump, (36 volts).

Peronally I would run 60, to the front and 36 or 48 to the back, just my opinion
[snapback]3482921[/snapback]​
see that what I was thinking but do all your batteries get juiced out like the batteries higher than the voltage you want to use

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by DollaSixDeuce@Jul 26 2005, 08:29 PM
see that what I was thinking but do all your batteries get juiced out like the batteries higher than the voltage you want to use
[snapback]3486084[/snapback]​
What do you mean, in a series configuration you are drawing power off all your batteries, if you were in series, but parrelleled back to two banks, then it would be different. You would be looking at two banks of batteries, sometimes one bank will die faster then the other, like if you were 60 volts to the front, and 36 to the back, running two banks of batteries, then naturally your front bank is gonna die faster then the back bank. Understand?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Man man man!!!! I need to learn more of this shit here! Yall just lost the hell outta me. Anywhere I can learn the more complex stuff like this? I`ve read the tech stuff on here, but from what I remember, it didnt get into anything like that. May be wrong though....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts