LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 s-10 and a nissan with a 6 inch body drop. Im an "air-head" but want more cuz hydraulics in my opinion have more to offer. Only prob is all the time i spent on air, i dont know much about hydros......

I am wanting a setup that i can go FBSS and do some killer 3 wheels with and hop a good bit..... heres wat i was thinkin but make some suggestions and let me know wats goin on

Im thinkin about the pro hopper special and getting 24" big daddy cylinders for the back and prob 10's up front. Im goin to be running 10 batteries...... All on a chain bridge setup with cylinders mounted coilover

will that do wat im lookin for,,,, and are those cylinders TOO big, will they be stickin out too far, and will the rear cylinders help my 3 wheel

thnx [email protected]

·
Registered
265 Posts
aight first off i take it that ur talkin bout the dime so from their go with 8's in the front ,at least 2 1/2 ton springs. In the rear24's are realy big u need a 4 link coil overs with ball's and yes they will sit realy high out the bed. and for the hopps and 3, good pumps you'll get good hopps now for the 3 u'll ether do a rollin 3 or chain bridged with 2 pumps to the rearand put all the stuff behind the axle for weight
good luck

·
Registered
265 Posts
aight first off i take it that ur talkin bout the dime so from their go with 8's in the front ,at least 2 1/2 ton springs. In the rear24's are realy big u need a 4 link coil overs with ball's and yes they will sit realy high out the bed. and for the hopps and 3, good pumps you'll get good hopps now for the 3 u'll ether do a rollin 3 or chain bridged with 2 pumps to the rearand put all the stuff behind the axle for weight
good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so ur sayin if i put everything behind the axle and use a chain bridge suspension with the pro hopper 2003 special kit with 16" cylinders in back mounted coilover will get me wat i want

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Are you going to run a 4 link or leaf springs? I wouldn't go no bigger than 8's up front and maybe 14's in the rear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts