LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna get a setup for my cutlass i'm gonna go with blackmagic i might get accumulators but they['re kind of ugly post pics with accumulators on a clean setup. :biggrin: thanks

·
Registered
14,730 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you want suspension then you'll need accumulators. If you don't like the look of them, you could mount them out of sight somewhere or make some sort of cover for them :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
;) i hid mine and they are mounted close to my rear cylinders

Attachments

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
link 's setup

Attachments

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
imma be puttin this kit shortly in my daily cruiser, nice set-ups wit the accumulators homies.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
This is how accumulators work since oil is not compressable when you dont have accumulators the ride is bouncy cause you are riding on the spring and the cylinders has no movement. :0 But when you add accumulators the accumulator has a bladder filled with nitrogen gas which compressable put it on the system and when you hit a bump the oil is pushed into the accumulator and compresses the bladder and then pushes the oil back to the position it was thats how makes it work. ;)

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by 75caprice@Sep 10 2005, 10:15 PM~3789803
damn fleetwoodcabron that setup is clean
thanks bro.

·
Registered
222 Posts
do you need any special fittings to put them into an existing setup, or will a "tee" work?

peace

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
also this fitting connected to the T..it goes into the accume itself

I just have the accumes to the back with slowdowns for shut offs so i can play when i want to

·
Registered
998 Posts
Alrigth , do the accumulators make that much of a difrence to be worth the $100.00 each or is it a very small difrence in ride quality .I assume you need one per cylinder right?Do they come in difrent sizes because they all seem to be about the same size .

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Originally posted by TEXAS2005@Sep 11 2005, 09:51 AM~3792169
Alrigth , do the accumulators make that much of a difrence to be worth the $100.00 each or is it a very small difrence in ride quality .I assume you need one per cylinder right?Do they come in difrent sizes because they all seem to be about the same size .
it makes the difference. i didnt give $100 each on mine. pro hopper gave me a great deal........... i wont own another ride without them on the ass

1 - 20 of 26 Posts