LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
The Garbageman
2,587 Posts
how much did you buy it from mike luna for? just curious, i remember when that car had pictures of snow white dwarfs on it :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Nice trophy taker... ;) Can't wait to see the next ryde homie... Best of luck ROLLER... :biggrin:

·
Registered
795 Posts
how much playa

·
Registered
178 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I seen that car in person at the lonestar riders car show in waco TX a couple of yrs ago dam von otto did a tight ass job on the hood ( hes located in waco ) dam who ever buys it will be rideing smooth

·
The Garbageman
2,587 Posts
that car came along way from the old theme, it looks good now. somebody better jump on it 4 9500. you should show pics of all the chrome and gold everywhere

·
Registered
795 Posts
any trades

·
Registered
795 Posts
got a 64 4 door hardtop no posts all original needs o be redone inside all original bought from old guy who bought it new drove it to softball once a week runs and drives good some minor rust not bad though the best i ve seen has factory air needs charged but does work brand new dual flowmasters just done car has not had any restore done yet but not bad easy project run and drives great also 2004 honda waverunner bought new 4 months ago for 10000 cash new allum. trailer1235 cc very fast 4 stroke ill give u both on trade shit ill even throw in 4 prohopper pumps hopping springs 3 sets of cyliders hoses cups and 13 inch k/o brand new with tires

1 - 20 of 43 Posts