LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

SHAKING WHEN IT ALL THE WAY DOWN

948 views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  82 REGAL 
#1 ·
I EXTEND MY TRAILING 1 1/2 and take away an inch off your driveshaft WHAT DID I DO WRONG??? :dunno: :dunno:

#2 ·
pinion angle problem!!! i bet its pionting up!!!

#7 ·
should have moved upper arm mounts instead of extending the arms... the only way to get your pinion to be correct is to extend the lowers the same as the uppers then you will prolly pull the drive shaft out of the tranny..your wheels will sit back in the wheel wells.. and wont hop as easy!!!!.........my opinion trash the uppers and move the upper mount.......

#8 ·
Originally posted by caranto@Aug 8 2005, 07:23 AM~3560293
should have moved upper arm mounts instead of extending the arms... the only way to get your pinion to be correct is to extend the lowers the same as the uppers then you will prolly pull the drive shaft out of the tranny..your wheels will sit back in the wheel wells.. and wont hop as easy!!!!.........my opinion trash the uppers and move the upper mount.......
HOW?

#9 ·
[attachmentid=237722]2 ways make some ghetto drop down mounts.. or cut the rear x-member about 2"above where the uppers mount then where it is welded to the frame drop down 2" fill the gap with a piece of 2"x1/4 flat stock ,reweld sides .....done!!! :biggrin: you can see in the pic where it is dropped down!

Attachments

#11 ·
Originally posted by cuttyman84@Aug 8 2005, 11:18 AM~3560733
GOT MORE PIC???
of what???

#13 ·
[attachmentid=237874]cut here!!!!!!!!

Attachments

#14 ·
Is this better? :cool:
One question, are these your lowers or uppers?

#15 ·
cant see image!

#17 ·
restricted at work still can't see????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.