LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT A PLACE IN MY TOWN THAT SHAVES WHITEWALLS.BUUT, WHEN THEY DO IT LEAVES A ROUGH SURFACE ON THE WHITEWALL. HOW CAN I MAKE IT SMOOTH. :uh:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
tell them to change the blade before they do yours. all my tires have always been shaved. dont use wesley's bleach white on them it turns them yellow.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by dough916@Nov 17 2003, 12:31 PM
tell them to change the blade before they do yours. all my tires have always been shaved. dont use wesley's bleach white on them it turns them yellow.
I been using wesleys bleache with no problem my whitewalls are always snow white. They turn yellow if you just spray it and dont scrub it thats when they turn yellow. ;)

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by TEGOJUA@Nov 17 2003, 02:23 PM
THE SHIT THEY USE TO SHAVE LOOKS LIKE A SMALL GRINDING WHEEL. :uh:
omg...i never heard it dont like that..i always seen them use a cutter that looks like a giant hair clipper

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass+Nov 17 2003, 12:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Baller 82cutlass @ Nov 17 2003, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dough916@Nov 17 2003, 12:31 PM
I been using wesleys bleache with no problem my whitewalls are always snow white. They turn yellow if you just spray it and dont scrub it thats when they turn yellow. ;)[/b][/quote]
im talkning about over a period of time, they will be bleach white for a while then slowly start to turn a dirty yellow. it will take like 6 months to a year for it to happen, but once it does you cant get it off.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Originally posted by dough916@Nov 17 2003, 10:31 AM
it'll turn yellow if you use the spray bottle of wesley bleach. i use the foam wesley bleach with the brush. i just srub it off then hose it and the white wall is whiter than fuck.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by dough916+Nov 18 2003, 02:12 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dough916 @ Nov 18 2003, 02:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Big Baller [email protected] 17 2003, 12:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dough916
@Nov 17 2003, 12:31 PM

I been using wesleys bleache with no problem my whitewalls are always snow white. They turn yellow if you just spray it and dont scrub it thats when they turn yellow. ;)
im talkning about over a period of time, they will be bleach white for a while then slowly start to turn a dirty yellow. it will take like 6 months to a year for it to happen, but once it does you cant get it off.[/b][/quote]
The thing is that my rear tires are like like a year old and all I been using is wesleys bleache spray and still they look snow white. :)

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by $outh$ider+Nov 17 2003, 11:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ($outh$ider @ Nov 17 2003, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dough916@Nov 17 2003, 10:31 AM
it'll turn yellow if you use the spray bottle of wesley bleach. i use the foam wesley bleach with the brush. i just srub it off then hose it and the white wall is whiter than fuck.[/b][/quote]
ive never seen the foam, ill have to get me some :cool:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by dough916+Nov 18 2003, 11:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dough916 @ Nov 18 2003, 11:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 17 2003, 11:46 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--dough916
@Nov 17 2003, 10:31 AM

it'll turn yellow if you use the spray bottle of wesley bleach. i use the foam wesley bleach with the brush. i just srub it off then hose it and the white wall is whiter than fuck.
ive never seen the foam, ill have to get me some :cool:[/b][/quote]
i know how to keep my tires white. what im sayin iz when they shave my whitewalls it leaves a rough surface. they use like a grindin' wheel. from what i hear and from what "jokerman" said they should be using some type of clipperz. :0

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Originally posted by dough916+Nov 18 2003, 10:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dough916 @ Nov 18 2003, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin--dough916

ive never seen the foam, ill have to get me some :cool:[/b][/quote]
they sell it at auto zone.

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
Originally posted by TEGOJUA+Nov 18 2003, 01:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TEGOJUA @ Nov 18 2003, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2003, 11:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--dough916

ive never seen the foam, ill have to get me some :cool:
i know how to keep my tires white. what im sayin iz when they shave my whitewalls it leaves a rough surface. they use like a grindin' wheel. from what i hear and from what "jokerman" said they should be using some type of clipperz. :0[/b][/quote]
down here in HOUSTON, TX they do it both ways (grinder type machine and clipper type machine). Better of buying the tires that come with the thick white wall, (BFGOODRICH I belive makes them).

·
Registered
23 Posts
i know how to keep my tires white. what im sayin iz when they shave my whitewalls it leaves a rough surface. they use like a grindin' wheel. from what i hear and from what "jokerman" said they should be using some type of clipperz. :0[/b]
down here in HOUSTON, TX they do it both ways (grinder type machine and clipper type machine). Better of buying the tires that come with the thick white wall, (BFGOODRICH I belive makes them).[/QUOTE]

I know this is an old ass thread but where on houston texas can I get them shaved, other than on Jensen?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts