LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got the email from RE direct pricing for se15s are 199 and a D2 version is 224 a pop and 15 shipped per sub. im thinking im gonna go l7s they will have better resale becausy people like to say " i got them square speakers"....whatelse you guys got that compares and is about 175 per sub

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:( solos are 440 shipped ses are 475 shipped. cant find any treos and the DD's are also too much.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
i got a 10 l7 that i want to play with. I would go with the se's over the L7 personally even though i have never heard them. But they should have better sq, be more efficient, and also they should be more reliable and have better warranty since you will get them factory direct and the L7's wont be from an authorized dealer so you may run into some problems with the warranty. You couls also always go with a single XXX or DD 9515 or similar sub for that price.

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you read my mind at the moment the cheapest solution is a single 15 xxx what do you guys think would as always "BE LOUDER" the pair of 15 l7 or the single xxx in like 8cuft box.

·
Registered
304 Posts
How much is the XXX? Isn't it close in price to the 9515e?

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
direct on the xxx was 399

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Back in fucking dreamworld.

I wish I could just think about what I would do............

and never do it, just talk about it. Much easier and cheaper!

·
Registered
15,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
your right it is cheaper and since no one is buying your old ass amp or audiobahn subs you should know. i dont have 400 to spend on subs that i MIGHT like, thats why there is a thing called RESEARCH. i dont take this internet shit personal. thats why i have the advantage of 90% of people on here, im asking pros and cons, not "WHAT SHOULD I BUY?" so go hit 156 WITH 4 12's. im fine hitting 144.2 with 2 10s and 640 watts. later

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by BuThatsaCHRYSLER@Nov 17 2003, 10:05 PM
your right it is cheaper and since no one is buying your old ass amp or audiobahn subs you should know. i dont have 400 to spend on subs that i MIGHT like, thats why there is a thing called RESEARCH. i dont take this internet shit personal. thats why i have the advantage of 90% of people on here, im asking pros and cons, not "WHAT SHOULD I BUY?" so go hit 156 WITH 4 12's. im fine hitting 144.2 with 2 10s and 640 watts. later
No one is buying my old ass amp eh?

Well its fuckin sold to Hop2This AND it was in excellent condition and worked great. ASK HIM LOL :uh:

And subs have been gone :)

I am a good business man as well as a performer.

IF I SAY IM GONNA DO SOMETHING I DO IT, NOT JUST SAY IT WOULD BE NICE>>>>>> OR WHAT SHOULD I DO< GO WITH A MILLION DOLLAR SUB I KNOW I CAN AFFORD, OR GO WITH 2 OF THEM LOL :uh:

Welcome to poorassbastardDreamworld: Population ~~>You

1 - 12 of 12 Posts