LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

shelby continental

887 views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  Mr.1/16th 
#1 ·
this is the result of last nights swisher meeting i came up with my own old school luxury muscle car .......its the conti kit shortened to a 2door with the wagon roof modified to make it a hardtop and will be powered by the shelby series 1 chassis and drivetrain (modified) to power the lux cruiser ....the vents are off the shelby and other panels will see thier way on the project also :cool:

See less See more
#4 ·
im a truck guy and dont build many cars so when i do its kinda just build and see how it turns out but im pretty stoked bout this one ....i knew i wanted the kit but when i got it didnt really know what i was gonna do with it .........then i found the ole shelby on the discount rack and here it is :biggrin:

#6 ·
:biggrin: SWEET BRO!! KEEP US POSTED ON IT!! :biggrin:

#10 ·
Nope. The Shelby Series II is powered by an Olds Aurora V8, which I think was pretty much an Olds version of the Northstar V8. The Oldsmobile dealer here in town used to have three of these cars in their showroom.

It was a great engine though, and I personally think it would be badass in a Lincoln. Unique too!

#17 ·
Originally posted by Pokey@Jan 12 2009, 10:10 PM~12685977
Nope. The Shelby Series II is powered by an Olds Aurora V8, which I think was pretty much an Olds version of the Northstar V8. The Oldsmobile dealer here in town used to have three of these cars in their showroom.

It was a great engine though, and I personally think it would be badass in a Lincoln. Unique too!
shortstar :0

#19 ·
Originally posted by just_a-doodz@Jan 12 2009, 09:54 PM~12686916
Im kinda pissed....I want that LIncoln kit BAAAD.LOL...j/k.I do want that kit but you are taking it to a whole new level.Nice looking so far.Keep going.
i thought it might chapp some asses me taking a perfectly good lincoln and NOT throw some 13's on it :cool: and on top of that i unverted it :biggrin:

#23 ·
DOG THATS STUPID !

STUPID CRAZY LOOKING ! I BET THAT WAS A JOY TO BUILD ! ITS WILD BUT SLICK! CRAZY BUT DOABLE !

COMPARE TO SOME OF YOUR OTHER SHIT I WAS EXPECTING THIS TO CRAZY PAINTED ,BUT THE RED SUITS THIS ROD VERY GOOD !

WAY TO USE YOUR DREAMS !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.