LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a car from california and hired a transport company to ship the car to me in tx.
the car was going to be picked up this morning so than i get a call from the guy i bought the car from and he tells me the truck driver buckled the rear quarter panels on both sides while strapping the car down. i get a call from the truck driver and he tells me the same thing,,he says this has never happened before.
he says their insured and to make a claim. im going to take pics when it gets here. what kinda sneaky tactics do they pull.or have me sign something im not supposed to. any advice?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it pisses me off,,now i have to get it repaired ,,at their expense..it was a pretty car no telling what it looks like now till it gets here.
heres a pic

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by FWDFleetwood@Oct 4 2007, 06:54 PM~8934468
so, did it get there yet?  how bad is it?
its 6:30 am right now and it gets here around 9:00am its almost here,,ill get pics

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by spook@Oct 3 2007, 10:28 AM~8923291
yea it pisses me off,,now i have to get it repaired ,,at their expense..it was a pretty car no telling what it looks like now till it gets here.
heres a pic

theres one of those ridin around my town but red with butter top... looks real clean...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts