LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everytime i add something to my truck something else goes wrong.....this week i jus installed my sterio system and today i was driving and i went to put oil in it cus i got a lil leak, and i open the hood and thers fucken antifreeze every dam wher. the hose isnt bused either, dosent seem to be commin from thee radiator either. im confused as hell. it looks as if a anitfreese bomb exploded in my engine compartmen. but as i said that fat ass hose looks fine, dosent seem to have a hole or anything in it. can any of yall help me out?

its a 1988 mazda b2200 std cab short bed. 2.2 ltre engine 4 cyl

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Oct 9 2003, 05:09 PM
ok everytime i add something to my truck something else goes wrong.....this week i jus installed my sterio system and today i was driving and i went to put oil in it cus i got a lil leak, and i open the hood and thers fucken antifreeze every dam wher. the hose isnt bused either, dosent seem to be commin from thee radiator either. im confused as hell. it looks as if a anitfreese bomb exploded in my engine compartmen. but as i said that fat ass hose looks fine, dosent seem to have a hole or anything in it. can any of yall help me out?

its a 1988 mazda b2200 std cab short bed. 2.2 ltre engine 4 cyl
did you check the cap and pump?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i got it. i was screwing around and was squeezing the fat hose comming off the radiator and fount a pinhole leat in one of the smaller hoses. that little bitch was in a tight ass space too. but i think we got it straightend out, thanx for yor help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts