LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ive been riding my bike an i notice that thr is a lot of squeaking commin from my head set, when i push upward on the bars it ond squeak tho. what the phuck is goin-zon?

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Aug 3 2003, 07:55 AM
ok ive been riding my bike an i notice that thr is a lot of squeaking commin from my head set, when i push upward on the bars it ond squeak tho. what the phuck is goin-zon?
Make sure that everthing this is straight (like mae sure the crown isn't scraping against the spring bolt, I've seen it happen) and make sure that absolutly everything is thoight and it it sill does it, spray some Whilte Linthium grease on your headset bearings.. If it still squeaks then I'm straight clueless. :( Good Luck!

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike+Aug 2 2003, 08:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lowridingmike @ Aug 2 2003, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--b_boy02000@Aug 3 2003, 07:55 AM
ok ive been riding my bike an i notice that thr is a lot of squeaking commin from my head set, when i push upward on the bars it ond squeak tho.  what the phuck is goin-zon?
Make sure that everthing this is straight (like mae sure the crown isn't scraping against the spring bolt, I've seen it happen) and make sure that absolutly everything is thoight and it it sill does it, spray some Whilte Linthium grease on your headset bearings.. If it still squeaks then I'm straight clueless. :( Good Luck![/b][/quote]
yea what he said, also, check your goosneck, it could probably be cracked at the bottom.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont give a fuck how old this post is but i have the same problem! When i put greese or wd40, its good for like 5 min then starts squeaking again! Could it be the spring??

·
Founder & Pres.
9,007 Posts
take the bike apart and let it sit overnight, maybe there's a mouse in there, let em get out than put it back together

1 - 20 of 24 Posts