LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THAT'S RIGHT I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE SHOP CALL THAT WENT DOWN TODAY AROUND 10 PM IN LONG BEACH

STEVEN AN KOOL AID PULLED UP TO BEACH CITY KUSTOMS YELLOW CADDILAC AN THEY WENT AT IT TILL THE WHEELS FELL OF,,, AN I MEAN TILL THE WHEELS FELL OFF AN THERE WAS NO MORE LEFT

·
100%PERCENTJALICIENSE
2,409 Posts
WERE THEY SERVING KOOLAID TO DRINK :biggrin:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Who took it??

·
Registered
776 Posts
I HEARD BEACH CITY HAD A LINCOLN THAT GOT STUCK?????? SOMEBODY SEND THEM A MESSAGE 4 ME TELL THEM TO BRING IT TO THE PICNIC IN AZUZA THIS WEEKEND NO EXCUSES

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
T FROM BEACH CITY SAYS......BRING THEM A CHEVY TO GRIFITH PARK TOMMORROW HES GOING TO BEAT THEM JUST LIKE HE BEAT THEM IN VEGAS IF YOU CANT RUN WITH THE BIG DOGGS STAY YOUR ASS BACK ON THE PORCH HE ALSO SAID...BUILD YOUR OWN CAR DONT BRING ANYBODY ELSES....... :0 REAL TALK FROM THE MAN........

·
Registered
776 Posts
HEY STUPID OR RETARDED DID U READ THE THREAD I SAID A LINCOLN!!!!!!!AND IF I HAD A CHEVY YOU WOULDNT WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
A YOU STUPID FUCK YOU ASKED TO GIVE A MESSAGE AND I GAVE IT TO THE HOMIE AND THIS IS WHAT HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU... YOU RETARDED DUMB FUCK!!! AND IF YOU HAD A CHEVY THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CHIPPER

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Originally posted by Big Rich@Aug 19 2006, 08:43 PM~6002407
:roflmao:  :roflmao:
WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
any one got pics form sunday's hop at the shakey's? ??

heard it was poppin

·
Registered
16,214 Posts
any one got pics form sunday's hop at the shakey's? ??

heard it was poppin

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
:0 :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
i love it when the wheels fall off, been threw many ball joints and rims myself :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts