LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ORALE VATO-WUT UP LOCOS DAMN ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE BEEN ON L-I-L
ALOT OF SHIT HAS BEEN GOIN ON SO I HAVENT REALLY HAD THE TIME TO GET ON AND SEE WHATS BEEN GOIN ON. BUT I SEE THAT THE TRADITIONAL BUILD OFF IS GOIN WELL, FUKIN MODELTECH, WESTEMPIRE AND DRNITRUS YOUR RIDES LOOK FUKIN TIGHT. ALSO HAPPY LATE B-DAY TO WAGONGUY.
IVE TAKEN A BREAK FROM BUILD-OFFS SINCE I DIDNT FINISH THE LAST ONE THAT I ENTERED INSTEAD IVE STARTED ON A LIL SHOP DIORAMA. GOT THE BASICS DONE, AN OFFICE AREA THE MAIN SHOP AND ALSO THE PHOTO ROOM, ALL CONNECTED. I ALREADY GOT ALL THE TOOLS AND SOME MECHANICS BUT I STILL NEED TO PAINT ALL THE SHIT AND THEN SET IT UP. IM THINKIN THAT ILL PROLLY JUST TAKE MY TIME ON THIS SINCE IT GETS FUKIN COLD OVER HERE AND I CANT PAINT ANY CARS, TELL ME WHAT YOU VATOS THINK.

I GOT ALOT OF KIK ASS IDEAS FOR THIS SHOP PERO I WOULD LIKE TO SEE OTHER VATOS DIO'S TO GET MORE IDEAS SO IF YA GOT ONE POST IT UP, I KNO THAT BETO AND 1OFAKIND GOT SOME FUKIN KILLA ONES, THEIR SHOPS ARE WHAT INSPIRED ME TO GET ROLLIN ON ONE. ALSO BEFORE ANYBODY TELLS ME I KNO THAT I GOT TO CLEAN UP THEM FUKIN DOORS AND MY OTHER CUTS. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Originally posted by westempire@Nov 1 2007, 09:50 AM~9129439
Very nice!  :thumbsup:
X10

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BODINE@Oct 31 2007, 03:28 PM~9125199
LOOKS GOOD !!....any pics of the chrome frame?
ORALE VATO-THANX HOMIES. THE FRAME ISNT REALLY ALL CHROME IT JUST LOOKS LIKE THAT ON THOSE PIKS PERO ITS THE FRAME FOR MY 70' MONTE THAT I DIDNT FINISH FOR THE ALL OUT BUILD-OFF. HAD SOME PROBLEM WITH THE PAINT JOB SO THE BODY IS ALL FUKED UP BUT THIS IS HOW IT SITS AS OF RIGHT NOW, PROLLY WONT FINISH IT UP UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

I AM GOING WITH THE MEXICAN FLAG THEME SO I PAINTED THE FRAME SILVER AND SHOT SOME GREEN AND RED FLAKE OVER IT AND ALSO THE ENGINE.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Nov 27 2007, 10:10 PM~9321228
thats a lot of dogs.....  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  i'm gonna have to try doing one of these setups... looks fun...
X2 STARTED MINES BUT I NEED SOME MORE SIGNS ON IT AND TOOLS :)

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Originally posted by rollinoldskoo@Nov 28 2007, 12:10 AM~9321228
thats a lot of dogs.....  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  i'm gonna have to try doing one of these setups... looks fun...
x3 id like to build a dio like that but i aint got any tools or anything

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
x4 i just got to find the time and the tools to put in the dio.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by tyhodge07@Jan 13 2008, 09:59 PM~9686920
lookin good, now animorph some of them dogs to  homies and youll be set :biggrin:
ORALE VATO-HA HA NAH IVE GOT SOME OF THEM MECHANICS FIGURES BUT I CANT GET THE SKIN TONE COLOR RIGHT, ALSO GOT ALOT OF MORE TOOLS AND SHIT TO ADD.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts