LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey is there a lowriding store in mighigan i live in traverse city ,the good if you rich sux if u aint town, and there aint shit for a lowrider comunity here only sport compacts that come low stock so it aint a lowrida . i need a shop to maybe do some custom paint and or some air bags so i can drop this baby of mine. any imput will help i would like one above or close to lansing

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm from midland... if you are looking for any kind of air ride work done talk to Rich Wild at Barely Legal Customs in Bay City. He'll hook you up with anything you want from from body drops to custom tube frames to simple air ride setups. His website is http://www.barelylegalfabrication.web1000.com/

It's not the best site but his work is incredable

·
Registered
10,537 Posts
HEY dirty how much would it cost for u to bag a 93 grand am gt with fast bag or kit will fit im going with air...i already got juice so its time for air...i got priced 3500 install and everything..and thought that was pricey... ;)

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
sorry didnt see the post before. show and go customs 313-371-9085. address 9103 chalmers detroit mi 48213 website is being redone but the address is showandgo.net

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
thanks bob

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
nope that is why it is getting redone i have someone doing weekly updates. i am just very stupid about computers and the guy who did ours i cannot contact him anymore. so new one up in about a month

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
no he used to be f'n customs. he is in pontiac

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
We are just outside of Dayton Ohio, We do alot of cars & trucks from Michigan .. I think its about 3 hours or so from Detroit area

www.BonifiedCustoms.com

937-754-0775

1 - 19 of 19 Posts