LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. at tha moment im shopping for an air bag set-up for a 93 caprice.. any suggestion on wut i should look for, wut brand...
and if you know anybody who has bagged a caprice, drop me a line.. i could us your advice or pics.. ;)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
These people sell a kit for your car:

http://www.airliftcompany.com

Go to the EasyStreet link and have a look in the Suspension Systems section.

:cheesy:

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by ..LaZt oNe LeFt..+Nov 30 2003, 12:21 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (..LaZt oNe LeFt.. @ Nov 30 2003, 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh@Nov 29 2003, 12:19 PM
bring it to Cleveland, I'll hook it up...
how bout you come to texas..

ill hook you up.. ;)[/b][/quote]
it's nice down there huh? :(

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nawt at the moment...kinda cold..

and west texas has wind and dust like a mutherfucker.. :biggrin:

so wut set-up should i go with.. im confuzzed there is a grip of them out there.. and i dont want junk.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
63 Posts
YEAH. CALL THE TEXAS DISTRIBUTOR OF BOULEVARD HYDRAULICS. WORLD CLASS SUSPENSIONS
THEY ARE IN EL PASO, TX
AND THEY CAN SELL YOU A KICK ASS KIT.
915-590-6005

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
http://www.socalstreettrends.com/ sells kits for Caprices/Impalas as well. The only thing I'm leary about with all these kits is that it's not really the "quality, name-brand" stuff. On one hand it's great that you get all the brackets and stuff for your car, but on the other how much quality are you sacrificing?

Anybody have some feedback on this issue? I know a lot of people piece together kits and make their own brackets. There really aren't any other options for someone who wants to piece together a set-up since you can't typically find brackets sold separately...or does somebody know a way to get brackets separately?

Cheers,
Jeff

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can hook you up. I'm a dealer for Airride and Airlift in El Paso, Texas. We've done several Caprices on bags. Email me and I'll show you some pics. Thanks.

Alex

Maverick Kustoms

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Bro I own a custom shop in Wi, I have accounts with air ride companys just let me know what you want or what your looking for and I will get you a price I only deal with top of the line shit so let me know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a 96 i got my stuff from kmwperformance.com price is kida high but if you have any probs. they take care of you

·
Registered
610 Posts
i bought my kit from FBI MINI, good dudes to deal with, got some nice stuff, but if i have to do it again, i'll piece it all out, i already have like 400 in upgrades and i don't even have the scuba tank or york... if i'd known what i know now, i'da just bought it all seperates... live and learn ( first bag install too)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts