LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Holy shit bro. I am an Oregonian born and bread baby. When I was in the Pure Pursuasions C.C. out of longview washington we used to do our own shit but that was back in the late 90's. I am in the army now and have not lived in oregon for a little over 8 years. We used to do some stuff with a company called Glowing in Style. A guy named Arthur Meeker who either owns or used to own Madzilla the super truck hopper did some hydro's for a couple of the guys before they got pissed about him ripping them off. Anyways where are you at in Oregon.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by cobrakeeper05@Sep 11 2006, 06:49 PM~6152515
Holy shit bro. I am an Oregonian born and bread baby.  When I was in the Pure Pursuasions C.C. out of longview washington we used to do our own shit but that was back in the late 90's.  I am in the army now and have not lived in oregon for a little over 8 years.  We used to do some stuff with a company called Glowing in Style.  A guy named Arthur Meeker who either owns or used to own Madzilla the super truck hopper did some hydro's for a couple of the guys before they got pissed about him ripping them off.  Anyways where are you at in Oregon.
im out here in Salem, yeah i heard about that glowing in style dude. I dont think that shop is around anymore. I remember there used to be a shop called jenda's customs also but i havent heard anything on that either.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by chepe v@Sep 11 2006, 07:53 PM~6152569
im out here in Salem, yeah i heard about that glowing in style dude. I dont think that shop is around anymore. I remember there used to be a shop called jenda's customs also but i havent heard anything on that either.
Glowing in styel dman you all are making me feal old and the jendas are still goign strong hit up hydrogirl on here thats brandy jenda ;)

·
Registered
985 Posts
do you guys have alot of rider out in medford, im from klamath falls and there all street racers in that part of the state from what ive seen.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Naw there aint alot of peeple wit switches, just airbags, and street racers like you say... You got any number for the people in Eugene though?

·
Registered
985 Posts
not right off the bat, but i know if you PM scooby hes the one who does the installs fairly quickly, or if your just lookin for some parts he might have that shit to.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts