LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering is there any shops or installers in the VA area.

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you drive up to CT I'll do work for you ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Halifax, about 30 min from Danville, went up there today actually Piedmont Mall. :cheesy:

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by Sheek@Nov 28 2003, 04:59 PM
Halifax, about 30 min from Danville, went up there today actually Piedmont Mall. :cheesy:
damn man, I originally live in Danville. I am up at Radford now going to school. The rides that have been juiced over the past 3-4 years now I have done. There is some one in Danville other than me that can do it, but he is an idiot and has screwed up several rides already.

I have been cruising with hydros since 1996, what kind of ride do you have? Maybe we could figure something out over the Christmas Holidays.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
I am in Danville now for the holiday I might add

I can give you a couple references also, most of the people I have juiced rides for either sold them or I haven't seen in a few years now

Last edited by [email protected] at Nov 28 2003, 05:13 PM

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I currently have a 93 Deville (FWD). But Im thinking about getting a pre-85 style caddy coupe deville or 94-96 deville. Since my car is front wheel drive. I was told that I will need accumulators and to only get 6inch cylinders up front.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Nov 28 2003, 03:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Nov 28 2003, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Sheek@Nov 28 2003, 04:59 PM
Halifax, about 30 min from Danville, went up there today actually  Piedmont Mall.  :cheesy:
damn man, I originally live in Danville. I am up at Radford now going to school. The rides that have been juiced over the past 3-4 years now I have done. There is some one in Danville other than me that can do it, but he is an idiot and has screwed up several rides already.

I have been cruising with hydros since 1996, what kind of ride do you have? Maybe we could figure something out over the Christmas Holidays.[/b][/quote]
dam i didnt know u went to radford i got alot of friends that go there.i told another homie on here to hit u up cause ive seen the pics of ur work u do some sweet work

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
but back to the subject i wouldnt really trust anyone in va that does work,alot of people claim to know how..im not saying theres no one here that can do the work [email protected] does some sweet shit id hit him up anyday and the homies in premier do some nice work..if you order your dros get em online and on here same with the wheels,shops in va want 1800 for 14inch wires and there only player wire wheels.and all these shops are clueless about lowriders

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Im on the NC border anyways so it looks like Im gonna have to go to a shop in NC.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by Sheek@Nov 28 2003, 05:20 PM
I currently have a 93 Deville (FWD).  But Im thinking about getting a pre-85 style caddy coupe deville or 94-96 deville.  Since my car is front wheel drive.  I was told that I will need accumulators and to only get 6inch cylinders up front.
It all depends on how the suspension is and how low you want to go. The best way to do a strut is with reverse flow cylinders. Most of my work has been on struts. My toyota mr2 had only 6" all the way around because at about 7 1/2" of lift the drive axle wanted to pull. A 626, and ecplise I did had 8" on it. Mainly depends on how low you want to go really, which determines how high the suspension will eventually lock up.

The only way I do FWD strut cars is with with straight reverse flow cylinders with no springs and accums. I refuse to do a strut car without accums. In all honestly, I would recommend you get an older style caddy and do it ;)

Last edited by [email protected] at Nov 28 2003, 05:30 PM

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by Str8 Klownin+Nov 28 2003, 05:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Str8 Klownin @ Nov 28 2003, 05:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 28 2003, 03:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sheek
@Nov 28 2003, 04:59 PM
Halifax, about 30 min from Danville, went up there today actually  Piedmont Mall.  :cheesy:

I have been cruising with hydros since 1996, what kind of ride do you have? Maybe we could figure something out over the Christmas Holidays.
dam i didnt know u went to radford i got alot of friends that go there.i told another homie on here to hit u up cause ive seen the pics of ur work u do some sweet work[/b][/quote]
damn man, I have been feening to try and find some fellow lowriders up at Radford. All that is there in a lot of honda girls/boys that take their hubcaps off and put exhausts on it. I only seen one ride with wires on it, and they were some 1980 Mclean bolt-ons :angry:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I think thats what its gonna be more then likely. Ill prolly get a pre-85 coupe deville, or maybe a fleetwood if I can get the cash.

Last edited by Sheek at Nov 28 2003, 04:35 PM

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]+Nov 28 2003, 03:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ([email protected] @ Nov 28 2003, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Str8 [email protected] 28 2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 28 2003, 03:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sheek
@Nov 28 2003, 04:59 PM

dam i didnt know u went to radford i got alot of friends that go there.i told another homie on here to hit u up cause ive seen the pics of ur work u do some sweet work
damn man, I have been feening to try and find some fellow lowriders up at Radford. All that is there in a lot of honda girls/boys that take their hubcaps off and put exhausts on it. I only seen one ride with wires on it, and they were some 1980 Mclean bolt-ons :angry:[/b][/quote]
everyone i know up there are the local rich kids,they use to hang around me and just dick ride,alot of females i know up there :biggrin: all rich girls..some of the girls i know up there are cool as shit and like lowriders,but alot of people here dont like lo lo's i had to sell mine pay for skool,but ill have something to break out hopefully in the summer and by summer im moving out the r.v.a ill be in the gangsta place of ashland lol

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by Sheek@Nov 28 2003, 03:28 PM
Well Im on the NC border anyways so it looks like Im gonna have to go to a shop in NC.
thats what alot of people do to get their work done,i made a trip down to ky and got all my stuff..you get respect in nc,ky all these other places in va no luv

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
there was showtime
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Nov 28 2003, 03:41 PM
there was showtime
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
sup homie,we all know showtime did all the best installs.they hold it down,i wonder if any of the cars they did actually lasted :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i would let a blind man do my car before id let them ever touch it

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Originally posted by Str8 Klownin+Nov 28 2003, 04:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Str8 Klownin @ Nov 28 2003, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--enough_talkin@Nov 28 2003, 03:41 PM
there was showtime  
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
sup homie,we all know showtime did all the best installs.they hold it down,i wonder if any of the cars they did actually lasted :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i would let a blind man do my car before id let them ever touch it[/b][/quote]
yeah i hear that....you remember that crackhead ass white guy that was there...he was related to the owner some how....i almost got into it with him because he was standing next to me and kept spitting when he talked....lucky for him some black dude broke it up because the owner was just gonna watch him get his ass kicked :cheesy:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
and sheek....do you still plan on getting another pump??...people here could lead you in the right direction as to what to get....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts