LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 grand am, and the horn is shorting out. Sometimes it works than others it don't. When i press the horn u here it click but no noise. I have the air bag in the steering wheel if I take the cover off will it emploid. IHow can i get it to stop shorting

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
haha, yeah that would suck, that's for sure... i can see you opening your steering wheel and the bag popping into your face ;)

Naaa, i don't think it'd inflate, because it's connected to the little pump or air chamber or whatever it is, isn't it? NONETHELESS don't listen to me, i've never had a car with airbags (hell yeah 80s broughams ;) :D) so i wouldn't know if it'd pop out or not...

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
sorry homie :dunno:

your post did remind though of when the horn fucked up on my 80 sedan deville. It was hella freezing out & I also had a 84 fleetwood that I hooked the hood ornament up to the horn & one night I was tripping on LCD & heard my horn going off like crazy & rushed outside & took a shot at a jogger.

I thought he jacked my ornament but then found out every time it got below freezing the horn would go off & stay on until you hit it on the sedan.

That reminds me I need to fix that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts