Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 19'z on the back 18'z in the front (LEXANI) wheel's should
I bag it.What do you guy's think :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Damn you got a 350z? Those bitches are nice, I really considered one when I was shopping around for a new daily. Didn't buy it cause I need 4 seats :uh:

I don't think you should bag it though....I mean you did pay more than 30k for it, and that includes a thoroughly engineered suspension set up. I'd put the money towards engine modifications....a nice, free-flow exhaust for instance...

Got any pics of the car ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
yeah that would be tight I ll sell u a kit for 1550 fbss

·
Registered
711 Posts
call fernando at second to none he has one done up and its nice lookin and i know someone already said this but i had to also :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Yeah post up some flickas man, 350zs are tight!

I say you should get a widebody kit for it instead of a airbag system, airbags in a 350z don't make sense for me.

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
Originally posted by johngotti@Jan 10 2004, 02:58 AM
i think u need to post some pics up :cheesy: :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
34,352 Posts
Originally posted by johngotti@Jan 9 2004, 11:58 AM
man i gotta check out this ride, what color is it?

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your opinion's I realy am considering the wide body kit for it, instead of the bagz .I have the full custom exhaust ,I only paid or financed $17,000 it was a first payment default and we repoed it and I bought it off the bank.I had my o.g. paint it
"candy cobal blue" THE wheel's were already on it ;)

·
Registered
34,352 Posts
Originally posted by johngotti@Jan 14 2004, 10:59 AM
Thanks for your opinion's I realy am considering the wide body kit for it, instead of the bagz .I have the full custom exhaust ,I only paid or financed $17,000 it was a first payment default and we repoed it and I bought it off the bank.I had my o.g. paint it
yea i think i saw you rollin' it a few months back.
bitch is tight

:cool:

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by jeSSe96+Jan 14 2004, 12:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jeSSe96 @ Jan 14 2004, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--johngotti@Jan 14 2004, 10:59 AM
"candy cobal blue" THE wheel's were already on it  ;)
bitch is tight

:cool:[/b][/quote]
Yeah I bought it in September ~~~~~> car's brand new homie :biggrin:

·
Registered
34,352 Posts
Originally posted by johngotti+Jan 14 2004, 12:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johngotti @ Jan 14 2004, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 12:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--johngotti
@Jan 14 2004, 10:59 AM

bitch is tight

Yeah I bought it in September ~~~~~> car's brand new homie :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
are you driving it now?

youre gonna have to gimme a ride one of these days...

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by jeSSe96+Jan 14 2004, 01:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jeSSe96 @ Jan 14 2004, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 12:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--johngotti
@Jan 14 2004, 10:59 AM

bitch is tight

Yeah I bought it in September ~~~~~> car's brand new homie :biggrin:
are you driving it now?

youre gonna have to gimme a ride one of these days...

:cool:[/b][/quote]
Yeah I drive a little bit,take you for a cruize ........you got it primo

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
Originally posted by johngotti@Jan 15 2004, 01:59 AM
the veilside kit for the 350 is siiiiiiiiiiicck...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by johngotti@Jan 15 2004, 04:59 AM
Come on man where's the flickas? Are you a member on my350Z.com?
The designer of the 350z said a awesome response in an interview with an Australian magazine when they asked him why they didn't turbo the 350Z like the Skyline & Supra. All he said was "The 350z was made as a pure sports car, we do not want to ruin it with a turbocharger" :puffin:

Here's a nice Illusion bodykit. Doesn't change the look much from stock but it's not too much and still lets the car look sharp.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts