LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im not really empresses with hilow i dont have a cheap 900 setup either but i think im gonna switch to showtime anyone agree?

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Had Showtime pump in the single pump hopper, it preformed ok but not as well as my Hi-low pump. Both pumps have 1" ports and marzzochi pump heads, so they are similar products. I think you would be taking 2 steps backwards. Although I still have a set of the showtime torpedo cylinders in the car, they are a really good product I think. I have had them in the car for 2 years and never had to replace one o-ring in the cylinders.

Just my 2 pennies.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by YellowAmigo@Oct 20 2003, 01:18 PM
Had Showtime pump in the single pump hopper, it preformed ok but not as well as my Hi-low pump. Both pumps have 1" ports and marzzochi pump heads, so they are similar products. I think you would be taking 2 steps backwards. Although I still have a set of the showtime torpedo cylinders in the car, they are a really good product I think. I have had them in the car for 2 years and never had to replace one o-ring in the cylinders.

Just my 2 pennies.
thats good to know, im not sure i might juz get an upgrade to a 4 pump setup instead of a 2 because i wana stand a three other than juz roll on and i could probley spend the extra money to get like some 3 1/2 ton coils for more bounce ...... other than a whole new setup~

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by $outh$idePlayer+Oct 20 2003, 03:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ($outh$idePlayer @ Oct 20 2003, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--YellowAmigo@Oct 20 2003, 01:18 PM

Just my 2 pennies.
thats good to know, im not sure i might juz get an upgrade to a 4 pump setup instead of a 2 because i wana stand a three other than juz roll on and i could probley spend the extra money to get like some 3 1/2 ton coils for more bounce ...... other than a whole new setup~[/b][/quote]
I HAVE A 3 PUMP SHOWTIME SETUP IN MY CADDY
THEY WORK GREAT :biggrin:
IM IN THE PROSSES OF INSTALLING A CHAIN BRIDGE
SO I CAN HAVE A STANDING 3.
I ALSO HAVE 5TON SPRINGS IN THE FRONT 4TONS IN THE BACK
IT HOPS LIKE A MUTHA.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
I'm not sure which pumps you have in the Hi-Low line but I have 2 Elite Plus running to my frt. & an Elite 2000 to the rear and no one in N. Alabama can fuck w/ my Regal. Everyone in my area talks about how Hi-Low is the best and wish they had my set-up.

I think you should stick w/ what you got and maybe just upgrade it.

HI-LOW, the best hydraulics you could possibly own....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 20 2003, 10:52 PM
I'm not sure which pumps you have in the Hi-Low line but I have 2 Elite Plus running to my frt. & an Elite 2000 to the rear and no one in N. Alabama can fuck w/ my Regal. Everyone in my area talks about how Hi-Low is the best and wish they had my set-up.

I think you should stick w/ what you got and maybe just upgrade it.

HI-LOW, the best hydraulics you could possibly own....
i would check the setup first and find out whats not performing. but otherwise hi-low is the shit in my opinion. and if you switch you might be down grading for somethimg that is simple too fix :biggrin:try bumping up the voltage

Last edited by NoseUpIsuzu at Oct 20 2003, 11:35 PM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts