LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a piece of shit Honda Prelude 87 si 2.0 right now it has some small ass replacement muffler on it ... its sounds like a freaking go cart ... lol i am thinking of putting a cherry bomb glasspack muffler on it and i was wondering if it would sound good on a small engine like this and if i put it on will a clamp keep it on ??!

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
The ONLY way to make it sound cool is to blow it up... Preferably off a cliff...

Just make sure to record it and post it here for your second post :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by chad4089@Jul 29 2005, 04:20 PM
I got a piece of shit Honda Prelude 87 si 2.0 right now it has some small ass replacement muffler on it ... its sounds like a freaking go cart ... lol i am thinking of putting a cherry bomb glasspack muffler on it and i was wondering if it would sound good on a small engine like this and if i put it on will a clamp keep it on ??!
[snapback]3506494[/snapback]​
Sounds like a go cart?

Sounds to me like somebody already tried to make the thing sound loud, take the junk muffler off and go get yourself a direct replacement muffler and put that in.

If you want a car that sounds like it has some power to it and is louder, get yourself four more cylinders.

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by ALOW1@Jul 30 2005, 03:50 PM
Sounds like a go cart?

Sounds to me like somebody already tried to make the thing sound loud, take the junk muffler off and go get yourself a direct replacement muffler and put that in.

If you want a car that sounds like it has some power to it and is louder, get yourself four more cylinders.
[snapback]3510548[/snapback]​
my sister has an 85. those fuckers like to rev man :biggrin: real fun cars to drive.

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Originally posted by Foompla@Jul 30 2005, 05:14 PM
my sister has an 85.  those fuckers like to rev man :biggrin:  real fun cars to drive.
[snapback]3511259[/snapback]​

real fun to drive in an empty parking lot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts