LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHOULD I USE MY SWAY BAR ON MY 62, WANT IT TO HOP A LITTLE AND PULL A HUGE 3. I'VE SEEN SOME GUYS RUN WITH AND SOME WITH OUT??

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
it has nothing to do with 3 wheeling so for that case it dont matter but if you're hopping the car alot the bushings and framemounts will get chewed up in no time. it allso fights the side to side move.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by badass 64@Jan 2 2004, 12:17 PM
it has nothing to do with 3 wheeling so for that case it dont matter but if you're hopping the car alot the bushings and framemounts will get chewed up in no time. it allso fights the side to side move.
HOW BAD WILL MY RIDE BE, I AM THINKING ABOUT ACCUMULATORS WITH SHUT OFF VALVES.

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE+Jan 2 2004, 07:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PROJECT6DEUCE @ Jan 2 2004, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--badass 64@Jan 2 2004, 12:17 PM
HOW BAD WILL MY RIDE BE, I AM THINKING ABOUT ACCUMULATORS WITH SHUT OFF VALVES.[/b][/quote]
it do feels a bit different driving the car without it but it aint' a really big deal, i dont use it, try to drive the car without it first and wait to decide...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY LOWERS ARE GETTING CHROMED AND I WANT TO GRIND THE MOUNTS OFF IF I DON'T NEED IT. IF I RUN ACCUMULATORS CAN'T I ADJUST THEM TO STIFFEN THE RIDE. I THINK THE FRONT END LOOKS BETTER WITH IT IN

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE@Jan 2 2004, 07:39 PM
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY LOWERS ARE GETTING CHROMED AND I WANT TO GRIND THE MOUNTS OFF IF I DON'T NEED IT. IF I RUN ACCUMULATORS CAN'T I ADJUST THEM TO STIFFEN THE RIDE. I THINK THE FRONT END LOOKS BETTER WITH IT IN
i think those mounts looks good!

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE@Jan 2 2004, 07:39 PM
they will have no effect on the stiffness of the ride...

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Originally posted by badass 64+Jan 2 2004, 11:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (badass 64 @ Jan 2 2004, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--PROJECT6DEUCE@Jan 2 2004, 07:39 PM
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY LOWERS ARE GETTING CHROMED AND I WANT TO GRIND THE MOUNTS OFF IF I DON'T NEED IT.  IF I RUN ACCUMULATORS CAN'T I ADJUST THEM TO STIFFEN THE RIDE.  I THINK THE FRONT END LOOKS BETTER WITH IT IN
they will have no effect on the stiffness of the ride...[/b][/quote]
I think he meant that if he puts more pressure in them, will it keep the body from rolling side to side. ;)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by S10lifted+Jan 2 2004, 12:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (S10lifted @ Jan 2 2004, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -badass [email protected] 2 2004, 11:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--PROJECT6DEUCE
@Jan 2 2004, 07:39 PM
THE PROBLEM IS THAT MY LOWERS ARE GETTING CHROMED AND I WANT TO GRIND THE MOUNTS OFF IF I DON'T NEED IT.  IF I RUN ACCUMULATORS CAN'T I ADJUST THEM TO STIFFEN THE RIDE.  I THINK THE FRONT END LOOKS BETTER WITH IT IN

I think he meant that if he puts more pressure in them, will it keep the body from rolling side to side. ;)[/b][/quote]
EXACTLY

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Originally posted by PROJECT6DEUCE+Jan 2 2004, 07:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PROJECT6DEUCE @ Jan 2 2004, 07:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by -badass [email protected] 2 2004, 11:42 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--PROJECT6DEUCE
@Jan 2 2004, 07:39 PM

I think he meant that if he puts more pressure in them, will it keep the body from rolling side to side. ;)
EXACTLY[/b][/quote]
OK, there will be a noticeable differance in riding comfort anyway if you take it off but i really cant say i care about that myselfe cuz it aint that bad, you notice it most when you take quick turns or drives fast... :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
If your springs are stiff enough It wont sway side to side without using your switches anyway. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts