LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we decided to do the picnic once again, but bring it back old school and bring it more as a bbq. it will be sunday august 28th at the roostertail park off of jefferson in dowtown detroit area. from 10-7. then there will be a full king of detroit hydraulic competition and best of awards. we are gonna keep it real and do it old school style. also this is going to be a benefit for my man tooitie who just got shot. you know alittle something for him and his family. all donations are greatly appreciated

·
Registered
289 Posts
true rollerz will be at the bbq for sure. i love a good bbq. hope to see show and go in ann arbor for our show on september 4th at briarwood mall.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah we should be there franz but there is an out of state show i was obligated to so i am not sure, for sure but we will see. i want to take ours back to the good old days fuck a trophy its pride and respect and having a good time all together

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah shit i almost forgot :biggrin:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no actually i wanted to clear it with the club before i started posting the name like that

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
yup it was like bees everwhere out there..it was a good time..ive been to all of jimmys shows so far and im gonna be at this one as well

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i hated the last 2 years just too much work and not enough fun well for me at least. just good food, drink, fun and the best of all, lowriders doing what we were meant to do

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
jim if u have the new lowrider theres a pic of a caddy called hateraid..thats what im talking about for a paint job..im thinking end of aug for sure

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah sure you are.

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well except for my bbq. it will be a good hangout

1 - 20 of 209 Posts