LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a reminder of the December 6th show at Dedicated Audio show. The show starts at 5pm. I hope to see many new faces out there. For those of you who will be at U.S.A.C.i World Finals this weekend GOOD LUCK ! Please be safe on your trips. I want to hear all about it. Just remember our next show at Dedicated Audio.
Connie @ Audio Promotions

Audio Promotions & Dedicated Audio Presents a Sound Off

December 6, 2003
Starting at 5pm

5726 Bingle Rd Suite A
Houston Texas

713-316-8787

Dedicated Audio

Sound Quality $35.00
S.P.L $20.00
Or just get your car metered for $10.00

1st 2nd and 3rd in most classes

You can go to www.mapquest.com for directions

For more information e mail [email protected]

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
looks good. hopefully some pros over there can help me with my system :D

Last edited by Stealth at Nov 19 2003, 04:23 PM

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by Stealth@Nov 19 2003, 05:21 PM
looks good. hopefully some pros over there can help me with my system :D
We would be glad to :thumbsup:
Drop in on us anytime.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Stealth@Nov 22 2003, 10:21 AM
where will you guys be?
I will be behind the table with the girls lol just ask anyone for Connie U will be there with all your friends right? I would hate to be out there alone. So everyone come out and show your support for the sport.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Originally posted by iwillgo2extremes+Dec 5 2003, 06:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iwillgo2extremes @ Dec 5 2003, 06:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Stealth@Nov 22 2003, 10:21 AM
where will you guys be?
I will be behind the table with the girls lol just ask anyone for Connie U will be there with all your friends right? I would hate to be out there alone. So everyone come out and show your support for the sport.[/b][/quote]
uhhh, hopefully i'll be there with my friends :p it's hard to find friends that want to go to a car audio show on a saturday night you know LOL, most of them will be partying. i'll try to get some people to come :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts