LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
holy shit! whats the price and wattage on thoes?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 91lacdeville@Jul 1 2003, 04:55 PM
damn, can you list all the subs that you have.  It seems like you get new ones every few weeks
Hehe...yeah..I do get quite a few....

Well, I could make a list, but it would change almost daily. I buy and sell and trade ALOT. Not much ever stays here long. I do hold on to a few choice drivers that I run into though.

These are going in my car in a full wall pretty soon. Well, if I can pick up the truck I've been eyeballing. Otherwise they are just going to be paper weights....

Last edited by JeremyD at Jul 1 2003, 08:02 PM

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD@Jul 1 2003, 08:01 PM

These are going in my car in a full wall pretty soon. Well, if I can pick up the truck I've been eyeballing. Otherwise they are just going to be paper weights....
if you run into that problem i would be more than happy to help you out. Do you have any subs for sale kinda cheap.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 91lacdeville@Jul 1 2003, 08:23 PM
if you run into that problem i would be more than happy to help you out. Do you have any subs for sale kinda cheap.
About $250 is the cheapest driver I'm getting rid of at the moment. I've thinned out alot of what I had. I need my living space back :biggrin:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 83Cutlass@Jul 1 2003, 10:00 PM
Hey Jeremy, whats your address, can I get the security code for the lab. :biggrin: I just want to play with all them toys you got laying around. :biggrin:
Hey, honestly, any time your in the MA area, feel free to come on over :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD+Jul 2 2003, 07:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JeremyD @ Jul 2 2003, 07:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--83Cutlass@Jul 1 2003, 10:00 PM
Hey Jeremy, whats your address, can I get the security code for the lab. :biggrin: I just want to play with all them toys you got laying around. :biggrin:
Hey, honestly, any time your in the MA area, feel free to come on over :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
can i come over too. Im already in the ma area.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Used to have 4 15's pushed by 4 MMATS DH300's

I sold them to pay for my engine swap and body work. . . i miss them :(

But speed is better IMO

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD+Jul 2 2003, 02:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JeremyD @ Jul 2 2003, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--91lacdeville@Jul 2 2003, 10:28 AM
can i come over too.  Im already in the ma area.
Hey sure any time :biggrin:

If you are serisouly interested, we should meet up at a competition or something. Make a day of it :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
when are some shows coming up. I have never been to a show before and was gonna go to one on sunday but had church and the person i was going with didnt go. I need to ask my friend if he knows of any more arounf here coming up soon.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD@Jul 1 2003, 05:22 PM
...and I'll show you mine :biggrin:

Hehe... :D
where did you get themz from? I never seen them kindz of subs before, how much they push ???

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 91lacdeville@Jul 2 2003, 01:43 PM
when are some shows coming up. I have never been to a show before and was gonna go to one on sunday but had church and the person i was going with didnt go. I need to ask my friend if he knows of any more arounf here coming up soon.
Well, the closest shows to you would probably be in RI. There is a SLAP show in west warwick RI on the 12th. It may not be a big one, but should still be some fun. The team RENOTS and team HO guys should be there.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Originally posted by JeremyD+Jul 2 2003, 07:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JeremyD @ Jul 2 2003, 07:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--91lacdeville@Jul 1 2003, 08:23 PM
if you run into that problem i would be more than happy to help you out.  Do you have any subs for sale kinda cheap.
About $250 is the cheapest driver I'm getting rid of at the moment. I've thinned out alot of what I had. I need my living space back :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
what sub are you selling for 250.00 man

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by sidewinder107@Jul 2 2003, 08:42 PM
what sub are you selling for 250.00 man
The Bostwick DCL Drag R 12" Dual 1 ohm that I've been daily driving with is for sale. I really hate to get rid of it, but I need some money. I'll probably just grab another one in a different coil config though :biggrin:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Geyat damn. I wish I was rich like you..:) Nice ass subs!

What's the setup consist of? What size box, wattage, what do you expect to hit.
Originally posted by JeremyD+Jul 2 2003, 07:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JeremyD @ Jul 2 2003, 07:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--91lacdeville@Jul 1 2003, 08:23 PM
if you run into that problem i would be more than happy to help you out.  Do you have any subs for sale kinda cheap.
About $250 is the cheapest driver I'm getting rid of at the moment. I've thinned out alot of what I had. I need my living space back :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
My g/f would kill me, I already have the guts to both my 82' and the 88' Cutties, then my friend's Regal guts are all over the place. Or and so are all the seats. :(

Last edited by Cutty Low Low at Sep 12 2003, 08:51 PM

1 - 20 of 20 Posts