Registered
2,699 Posts
:biggrin: mine not quite done yet

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Dec 8 2003, 02:27 PM
nice chopper :cool: im still figuring out on how to make tripple trees
Thanks. That fork came off of a 75 Murray chopper.

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Thanks bro. Its house of color candy organic green. The fenders and axle are black with a green pearl. The only good thing about the pictures are that you cant see the scratches. :biggrin:

Keep up the good work in Germany guys. I am amazed at the stuff that comes out of there. So far away but all I can say is Dam! I cant say enough about what you guys do. Sometimes it puts some of the bikes in the US to shame.

The yellow 3 wheeler is for sale... $2500.00

Its a pearl yellow with skull ghots patterns. You just cant see them in the picture. It will be in the next Streetlow magazine..

The trike in the background is a candy lime with some patterns... I will try to get more pictures...

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
thanks socios b.c. prez,

just stay tuned for some crazy s**t coming out of germany in 2K+4.
I know of some peps over here that will bust out some wild rides. Stretched 20inchers, clean bikes, some trikes, some custom beachcruisers, some skratch made stretched cruiser frames - all that. Plus there gonna be at least 3-4 big bike meetings next year. We don't have any special kind of lowridershows over here so we all me at so called AmericanCarShows - that's a special thing because american cars are not very common over here. First meeting next year is gonna be the "EisbeinCruise" in Hannover on february, 7th. Straight hardcore winter cruizing ......

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
:biggrin: here is a nouther one ..all twiztid :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,252 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts