LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YO PEEPS BUST OUT YOUR PICS ON YOUR BIKES ,, AND HIT ME UP AND I'LL SHOW YALL MINE CUZ I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT MY PIC UP CUZ MY COMP A RETARDED MO FO AIIGHT , HERE HIT ME UP AT [email protected] or on aim on instant messenger killaonez111 :cool:

·
Registered
824 Posts
a YO nice bike ,,, LOW LEGENZ B.C. ,,, was my old icon i retired that bike club but i'm thinkin of goin back to it so i can bring the ISLAND CLUB BACK HERE ,,, to the U.S. ,,, but nice bike ,, and i like the site ....

·
Registered
824 Posts
A yo if you can help me ,, you know where i can find spears for my bike ,, i've bin looking at hardwaire places i can't find ,,, it's cool ,, peace man ........

·
Registered
824 Posts
man megalowrider.com ,, they bunch rip off'z ,, they chrage to dam much on spears ,,, i minest well go to my neighbors gates and cut they spears off , then go get them gold plated ,,, but thanx man for the help...........

·
Registered
824 Posts
nice ,, who did the gold leafing got you ,,, i like that design ,,,

·
Registered
126 Posts
ok this is my bike, its not really all that radical but it will be, its a work in progress,,, when I'm done its gonna include some serious body work, full camelion paint, and and a bunch of birdcage parts that I've already made, but havn't had chromed yet. let me know what u think... sugestions coments?

also keep in mind that the crank, pedals, bottom bracket, and chain wheel were on the frame when I picked it up, I just haven't had time to chang them yet

http://attach.prospero.com/n/docs/docDownl...56AE-4F0E-8F07-

·
Registered
126 Posts
ok so the pic didn't work and I don't know y. but if u care enough to see the pick check out the LBM message bord. my name there is jezi666 and the post that shows my bike is titled 'what do u think of this bike?' check it out, and could someone tell me how to make the pics show up when u post a message?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Originally posted by outlaw twin@Dec 29 2003, 08:01 PM
ok so the pic didn't work and I don't know y. but if u care enough to see the pick check out the LBM message bord. my name there is jezi666 and the post that shows my bike is titled 'what do u think of this bike?' check it out, and could someone tell me how to make the pics show up when u post a message?
nice frame ,, what frame is that a gurlz frame or a boyz modified frame ,,,, nice set of forks and 144 spokes

what are you going for , original , street , semi , full or radical custom ,,,

check my bike out at ,,,,,,,, low671.tripod.com ,,, tell me what you think ...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts