LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
You just opened up a can of worms, ...lol I like Showtime because of the customer service. They also are putting out a good quality product.

Notice how you hardly ever see any of their shit being sold on here ??

Nor do you see too many people complaing about having to fix Showtime shit.

Im not sayin its the absolute best, I'm just saying that you dont hear too many complaints ;)

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Most everyone on here is gonna say ProHopper, (b/c we've already had this topic.). Which ProHopper is some good quality stuff, looks good, reliable, & they've been around forever. I have their 2pump chrome kit on my Expedition & it does great.

Now, for hopping and other kick ass shit, I'd recommend Hi-Low normally. I have their 3pump Elite Plus kit on my Regal. However, I've heard their having problems over there and if you order something, you might not get your shit......just what I heard. I haven't had anything go wrong w/ my shit in awhile so I haven't had to place an order.

So, for now, I'd recommend ProHopper.....good shit & not going anywhere.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
I have Hi-Low, on my ride and never had to replace anything as of yet.... :cool:

If I end up juicing another ride, I would probably go with Showtime... :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
i would say all pumps are the but the blocks and pressure plate. you can get the same motors and pump heads on whatever pump you want

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I would say it's between Showtime and Black Magic.

Both seem to have a good customer service reputation, and quality products.

Also seems as if Black Magic might be a more economical way to go. They are a new business so they appear to be giving deals (good way to hook some customers forever)

:dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
hi-low, well probably not going to get your stuff if you can even order it. if you want to hop go with black magic, cant touch the deals they are giving, especially on the double pump set up.

·
Registered
115 Posts
TRY BLACKMAGIC THEY STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS 100% :biggrin: I EVEN HEAR YOU CAN EVEN GET YOU PILOT LICENSE THERE :0

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
only know a few shops that do custom set ups. homies, super natural, few in japan, and a few who have done the aircraft set ups.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts