LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
REPRESENTIN SHOWTIME ALL DAY EVERY DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 HEAVY WEIGHT PUMPS & 3 ADEX DUMPS & 14 WORKAHOLIC BATTERYZ 4 SWITCHEZ + MY SWITCH HANDLE

" WHEN YOUR READY TO HIT BACK BUMPER CALL SHOWTIME!!!!!"
"TAKE THE JUNK OUT THA TRUNK AND PUT IN SHOWTIME!!
:cool: :puffin: :puffin: :cool: :puffin: :puffin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by LayItLow@Dec 4 2002, 05:24 PM
Thanks for supporting our sponsors! They help keep LayItLow.com running.

http://www.showtimehydraulics.com
Hey man can you help me I'm new need to know what I need for a basic install and is it hard to install. If I get a kit does everything come with it

Attachments

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by big pimpin@Dec 6 2002, 02:11 PM
Where you get your pumps from?????????
Pesco, hahaha.

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
Originally posted by hydrota2000+Dec 6 2002, 03:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hydrota2000 @ Dec 6 2002, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--big pimpin@Dec 6 2002, 01:11 PM
the champions use SHOWTIME.

if your on a budget i guess prohopper would do---> econohopper :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Originally posted by LayItLow@Dec 4 2002, 05:24 PM
Hey man can you help me I'm new need to know what I need for a basic install and is it hard to install. If I get a kit does everything come with it?
Hey, Im new too. You'll need batterys(group 31), and coils. You should also check out this sites tech section and if you want to learn even more, buy "How to build a Lowrider" and "The Lowriders Handbook" both availible at amazon.com, helped me out a lot. And theres different types of kits also. Depends on how much u wanna spend and what kinda moves your lookin to do. Don't forget about other things also like frame reinforcements and installation. U could do it yourself or have a shop do it for you. If I missed n e thing, the other posters will help u out. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
4 Showtime Comp pumps, 10 batteries, 10 switches, no mercy. First to do full install on a 64 Ranchero. Showtime!!! sponsor me so we can kick some @ss.

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Hey john, its too bad you werent at the meeting in stockton bro. Kita said you were a great person and reccommended me to your shop. Looks like ill be coming from sacramento to have you do my setup. Keep it up on that lac!!!!! Peace...

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
funny how posts dissappeared up in here. again john was building dancer's before showtime gear went in, so it really shouldnt count. as someone mentionded earlier, all about the install. john is reputable, thats why hes the 800 technician at showtime, they needed somone who knows something over there. we all saw that when they called out under "legit" rules the competition stepped up and broke a record at that. still dont see anyone gaining championships besides john and in the streets down here in la and orange county. break the gear down, all basically the same. compare apples to apples. not the heavy blocks to beginner set ups.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by hydrota2000+Dec 6 2002, 03:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hydrota2000 @ Dec 6 2002, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--big pimpin@Dec 6 2002, 01:11 PM
the champions use SHOWTIME.

if your on a budget i guess prohopper would do---> econohopper :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
maybe someone should tell hydrotoy bout prohopper then. Im a showtime person myself ;)

1 - 20 of 338 Posts