LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Yall.Which brand am I better off getting?The 3 Pump Pro Hopper Kit?Or the 3 Pump ShowTime Kit?Which brand has better performance and qaulity?

Eazy

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Can somebody please pin a topic on what brand hydraulics are the best to get?????????
This question has been asked 1,584 times. Maybe a couple more.
I know the search feature is turned off right now, but just spend some time and look around the hydraulics forums. You question has been asked and answered many many many times before.
:uh:

Last edited by sneakyboy1 at Sep 24 2003, 08:47 PM

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
EITHER OR ARE GOOD

SHOWTIME, go through Mark
Prohoppers staff is good, deal with any of them, but I deal with FERNANDO, so yeah ;) :cool:

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by kaddylowrider@Sep 25 2003, 12:08 AM
This question would probably be asked less if they brought back the search option.
Not true, it's always asked, probably once a week. Even when the search was turned on! If they would pin a post about it at the top of the hydraulic section, it would be better in my opinion
;)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
PRO HOPPER!!!!!!'Nuff said!!

·
Registered
14,730 Posts
Originally posted by kaddylowrider@Sep 25 2003, 02:08 AM
This question would probably be asked less if they brought back the search option.
Hey u stole my avatar :angry: OH and I prefer PH ;)

Last edited by djtwigsta at Sep 25 2003, 11:39 AM

·
Registered
840 Posts
Originally posted by djtwigsta+Sep 25 2003, 09:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djtwigsta @ Sep 25 2003, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--kaddylowrider@Sep 25 2003, 02:08 AM
Hey u stole my avatar :angry: OH and I prefer PH ;)[/b][/quote]
Didn't know bro. Found it on multiple websites. It's a temp anyway till I get something I like ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts