LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Originally posted by OGUNLIMITED@Jan 20 2010, 03:50 PM~16354529
2ND ANNUAL SHOWTIME CAR SHOW SUNDAY JULY 11TH MORE INFO TO FALLOW :wow:  :wow:  :wow:
what up rick :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Originally posted by OGUNLIMITED@Jan 20 2010, 04:50 PM~16354529
2ND ANNUAL SHOWTIME CAR SHOW SUNDAY JULY 11TH MORE INFO TO FALLOW :wow:  :wow:  :wow:
will be there 4 sure.......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Whats good fellow NW Riders, it's good to see all the clubs getting together and making it a good 2010 line up...THE 'BIG M' wont be attending this event but GL on ur show... :biggrin:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by 82cut@Jan 24 2010, 09:11 PM~16400008
Whats good fellow NW Riders, it's good to see all the clubs getting together and making it a good 2010 line up...THE 'BIG M' wont be attending this event but GL on ur show... :biggrin:
Y NOT?

·
Registered
338 Posts
"Big Tone" personally nothing against you bro...Their were a few conflicts last year regarding HOP rules and regulations,their was a incident with another car clubs peeps personal problems,which resaulted in my partners D-Mike's Hopper getting fucked with,just alittle bit of disrespect thats all...So we as a club decided this was a event we just weren't going to attend...Like I said GL on ur guys show, and keep the Lowriden moving!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Originally posted by 82cut@Jan 25 2010, 01:15 PM~16404816
"Big Tone"    personally nothing against you bro...Their were a few conflicts last year regarding HOP rules and regulations,their was a incident with another car clubs peeps personal problems,getting fucked with,just aliShowTime does what they do.

·
Registered
338 Posts
"Capone" That's true but the fact of the matter is it still happened and it fucked rest of that trip off...like I said no disrespect,just the "M" WON'T BE ATTENDING!!! WE don't need to be their for ur guys show to be a success... :nono:

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
the dammage was taken care of in a gentleman like manner for sure,
much respect to them guys ! ;)

now don't quote me, but i think it had to do with the "tank banging"
and only checking "our" cars for weight ??

and then only a partial payout on top of that ??

but like Travis said, no disrespect comming from this way,
theres only 6 of us, i'm sure the show will still be a success cool ! :cool:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Originally posted by 206ness@Jan 25 2010, 02:29 PM~16406784

dat's tight ;)

1 - 20 of 489 Posts