LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
good ? they post themon here then disapear where the showtime guys at or somebody that actually used one of these pumps????

·
Registered
180 Posts
CALL DEL TORO HYDRUALICS - GILROY. THEY HAVE THEM ON THIER CARS - 408 842 0575..THEY CAN TELL YOU HOW MANY MORE INCHES THIER CARS ARE DOING WITH OUR PUMP THAT THEY DESIGNED.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by ITSSHOWTIME@Nov 20 2003, 08:54 AM
CALL DEL TORO HYDRUALICS - GILROY.  THEY HAVE THEM ON THIER CARS - 408 842 0575..THEY CAN TELL YOU HOW MANY MORE INCHES THIER CARS ARE DOING WITH OUR PUMP THAT THEY DESIGNED.
i talked to them before i want to here from somebody that bought them form you guys and have used them in thier cars not the designers car thanks for the reply

Last edited by BIGTONY at Nov 20 2003, 10:52 PM

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
P.S. If you want real inches from a pump just Build it yourself... Meaning... You choose the gears/block/fittings/etc... Not a kit that everyone buys. I don't care if you have a double pump, if you do not know how to hop your car, you will not get that car up at all... Choose your springs correctly and equipment... other than that... that bladder will pop if to much air goes in it...

P.S. if bags pop imagine this one...

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Unlimited Hustle@Nov 21 2003, 06:10 PM
LIKE A M-80 GOING OFF IN YOUR HAND CLOSED FISTED
B O O M
SO WHAT DO THESE THING BLOW UP ARE THEY JUNK??????? HAVE YOU USED THEM UNLIMITED????

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I HEARD FROM 1 GUY THAT RAN THEM AND HE KEPT ADDING TO THE BLADDER AND AFTER A FEW HITS, THE BLADDER BLEW AND BLEW THE TANK ALONG WITH IT

BIG USER ERROR WHEN YOU ADD TO MUCH AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIT YOUR SWITCH.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
well del toro's cars do get up because i live in san jose which is 20 minutes from Gilroy where there from and they roll out there cars here in san jose and i seen a couple of there cars like this one cutlass they had and a brown regal that gets up HIGH so im sure they have that bladder pump in there rides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts