LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 24 2003, 01:15 AM
Anyone here used one????
i asked the same ? a few times and all i got from the showtime guy was call del toro's they have used them no shit they invented them i think we all wanna know of any one else beside del toro

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Dec 24 2003, 03:42 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Dec 24 2003, 03:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Dec 24 2003, 01:15 AM
Anyone here used one????
i asked the same ? a few times and all i got from the showtime guy was call del toro's they have used them no shit they invented them i think we all wanna know of any one else beside del toro[/b][/quote]
yep, same answer I always got, call the del toros...

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by ITSSHOWTIME@Dec 24 2003, 08:13 AM
LAYFAYETTE- NEW IMAGE CUSTOMS - SANDIEGO...
ADAM - CUSTOM AUTO SPECIALTIES - WASHINGTON..
STEVE - CMW MOTORSPORTS - ST LOUIS
SO ADAM "DID" HAVE THEM IN HIS GREEN MONTE?????

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 24 2003, 02:15 AM
Anyone here used one????
Looks like lowriding is lacking a good old "CONSUMER REPORT "

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Dec 24 2003, 02:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Dec 24 2003, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ITSSHOWTIME@Dec 24 2003, 08:13 AM
SO ADAM "DID" HAVE THEM IN HIS GREEN MONTE?????[/b][/quote]
????

Last edited by Unlimited Hustle at Dec 25 2003, 01:22 PM

·
Hot Head President
5,431 Posts
Originally posted by Unlimited Hustle+Dec 25 2003, 03:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unlimited Hustle @ Dec 25 2003, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 02:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ITSSHOWTIME
@Dec 24 2003, 08:13 AM

????[/b][/quote]
Adam from Washington claimed not to have any accumalators in his cars, the green ls. so now people wonder if he actually did have them in his "stock lookin" but not stock inside the tank pumps. :)

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by Silver+Dec 25 2003, 02:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silver @ Dec 25 2003, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Unlimited [email protected] 25 2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2003, 02:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--ITSSHOWTIME
@Dec 24 2003, 08:13 AM

????
Adam from Washington claimed not to have any accumalators in his cars, the green ls. so now people wonder if he actually did have them in his "stock lookin" but not stock inside the tank pumps. :)[/b][/quote]
Well adams car swung like a mug but at first it didn't do all that well it was good but not bangin the way it was he got "SPONSERED" by SHOWTIME and all of a sudden his shit is on the bumper HARD in 3-4 licks and soon after that SHOWTIME announces they r going to sell the TORO pump so you know the tested them in som sponsered cars before the sold them to the public Adam has always claimed not to have them in his car but you never know and if he did have them in his car his comment about "HAVEING STOCK SHOWTIME PUMPS NO ACCUMULATORS BECAUSE SHOWTIME OFFERS THESE PUMP IN THE STOCK FORM WITH THE BLADDR IN THEM;) ;) (WORD PLAY U GOT TO KNOW THE RIGHT THEING TO SAY)" WOULD BE TRUE BECAUSE THE TORO ISN'T REALLY A ACCUMULATOR IN MY OPINION IT IS A BLADDER IN THE TANK IT COULD BE CONSIDERED A ACCUMULATOR IN A WAY BUT SIINCE SHOWTIME SAYS HE HAS USED THEN HE MUST OF HAD THEM IN HIS CAR :confused: ;)

Last edited by BIGTONY at Dec 25 2003, 10:21 PM

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 26 2003, 12:05 AM
I like the idea of the bladder alot better than the piston, as far as which one works better I have no clue.
:uh:

·
Registered
25,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by junglejorge+Dec 26 2003, 12:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (junglejorge @ Dec 26 2003, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Dec 26 2003, 12:05 AM
I like the idea of the bladder alot better than the piston, as far as which one works better I have no clue.
:uh:[/b][/quote]
get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, head south to off topic.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE+Dec 26 2003, 12:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T BONE @ Dec 26 2003, 12:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 26 2003, 12:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--T BONE
@Dec 26 2003, 12:05 AM

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, head south to off topic.[/b][/quote]

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Dec 24 2003, 02:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Dec 24 2003, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--ITSSHOWTIME@Dec 24 2003, 08:13 AM
SO ADAM "DID" HAVE THEM IN HIS GREEN MONTE?????[/b][/quote]
???????????????? wheres itsshowtime at with the answer?????????????????

·
Registered
246 Posts
Originally posted by T BONE@Dec 26 2003, 12:05 AM
I was really interested in these piston pumps now I hear of a bladder one or something??? What are those all about??? Anyone got some info on them? I wanted to purchase those piston ones but now need to hear some info about these other ones!!! Someone help!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Originally posted by impalasonly+Jan 4 2004, 05:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (impalasonly @ Jan 4 2004, 05:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--T BONE@Dec 26 2003, 12:05 AM
I was really interested in these piston pumps now I hear of a bladder one or something??? What are those all about??? Anyone got some info on them? I wanted to purchase those piston ones but now need to hear some info about these other ones!!! Someone help!![/b][/quote]
Can anybody help with this??? Need info!!! Someones gotta have some insight on here about these pumps!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
look on the showtime website b/m piston pump devide the air and oil w/a piston in the tank..

the toro pump has a rubber bag in side the tank to seperate the oil and air...

the piston tank is 1/4 vs the toro withch looks kinda thin..

I would go with Rons pump it looks alot stonger.. plus he sells what he uses in his own cars.. no changes..

they both have web sites..

·
Registered
246 Posts
Originally posted by true rider@Jan 5 2004, 04:32 PM
look on the showtime website b/m piston pump devide the air and oil w/a piston in the tank..

the toro pump has a rubber bag in side the tank to seperate the oil and air...

the piston tank is 1/4 vs the toro withch looks kinda thin..

I would go with Rons pump it looks alot stonger.. plus he sells what he uses in his own cars.. no changes..

they both have web sites..
Thanks man. Finally someone replies. And websites are good but nuthin better then public opinion! Of course the seller is gonna say theirs is the best but it's the consumers I want to hear from. They the ones like me out there buying it. Not trying to make money so their opinions I'd think would be less biast.....but that isn't always the case. Sometimes it's good to check with the manufacturer. Anyone else out there got 2 cents to add????

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
I have the black magic piston pump and although I haven't tried it out yet, I tore it down and its built like a tank....

I've spoke with Ron on the phone and he is very knowledgable and also said he's an MIT grad.. soo there you go....

I like the piston becasue its a direct push of oil to the inlets... kinda like an extra spring in your suspension (only with an adjustable spring rate that can be tuned to each individual ride.......

I'll inspect it more and follow up later on after some trial and error....

HEY Mark,
tell me if this is correct;

bleed your system as normal, then top up fluid, then tighten cap and add nitrogen to the back valve.. adjust nitrogen until your car is still able to drop when dumped.....

If I'm wrong.. please inform....

Last edited by Volv_lo at Jan 5 2004, 09:52 PM

1 - 20 of 41 Posts