LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the inner diameter? Are there any bigger ones [as far as inner diameter] from any other companies?

·
Registered
709 Posts
i think there like two inches round i would just go with the comp cylinders from them cause the port on the torpedos is like an inch and unless your gonna get one inch hoses and change your check valve and fittings and block to one inch its just gonna be an over kill.

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
also need a bigger hole cut out in the frame

if i had the extra dough thou ...i would do it!

think about it ... more square inches on that piston top!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ice64berg@Jul 23 2005, 05:33 PM
also need a bigger hole cut out in the frame

if i had the extra dough thou ...i would do it!

think about it ... more square inches on that piston top!
[snapback]3465558[/snapback]​
Yeh thats what I was thinking, but how do they measure up to a set of Black Magic fats or an old set of D&H cylinders? And the 1 inch port shouldnt be a problem if I run a reducing fitting

·
Registered
9,656 Posts
the only d&h cylinders i had was 3/8 port...

i was lucky to get the 1/2 port on my showtime white 8"'s

then came the torpedo (and a year later came all the one inch port shtuff and double barrels)... i havent seen the ones from BM here either ...

it's like no body in mo knows who black magic is ..... i may think about sponsor ship :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Originally posted by Ulysses 2@Jul 22 2005, 10:13 PM
Anyone know the inner diameter? Are there any bigger ones [as far as inner diameter] from any other companies?
[snapback]3461662[/snapback]​
They have a 3/4 inch port and the are 2" outside diameter. If you are bending cylinders alot there is a problem somewhere else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts