LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is everyone happy with their showtime kit? either street or comp.
i just ordered the showtime chrome kit with springs, just wondering if im gunna be happy or not. thats my paint job money.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by liquid_202mo@Sep 8 2003, 10:23 AM
is everyone happy with their showtime kit? either street or comp.
i just ordered the showtime chrome kit with springs, just wondering if im gunna be happy or not. thats my paint job money.
well it depends on you i heard alot of shit about show time like bad customer service and shit but then they got some neat items as well the chrome kit your buying is like buying a street set up but im guessing they should be fine

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i knew the setup is a street kit, but theres still people useing shit from back in the days. im not completely new to hydros but its been a while(about '96), and i dont want to mess up the good shit yet.
and im hopeing that it will be fine.
i was going to go with pro hopper but i wanted to hook up layitlow while i was at it.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by liquid_202mo@Sep 8 2003, 10:45 AM
i knew the setup is a street kit, but theres still people useing shit from back in the days. im not completely new to hydros but its been a while(about '96), and i dont want to mess up the good shit yet.
and im hopeing that it will be fine.
i was going to go with pro hopper but i wanted to hook up layitlow while i was at it.
orale bro thats kool well for me im just getting started i got my first set up from pro hopper its a 4 pump pro comp kit with 12 batts and i just got those saftey valves that showtime has to protect yoursystem from over locking you should buy them its worth every penny they work great

S

·
0 Posts
IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH SOMETHING, CALL ME PERSONALLY AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT...

MARK 800 732 9866

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SHOWTIMEHYDROS@Sep 8 2003, 12:18 PM
IF YOUR NOT HAPPY WITH SOMETHING, CALL ME PERSONALLY AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT...

MARK 800 732 9866
:thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Here is the censored version

I will never buy anything from showtime again!!! I would run CCE before I ran Showtime and that is sad, lately they think they can screw the individual customers and the ones of us that have shops, I will run pro hopper till they close their doors and then I will go to air ride. and call 800 screw you youll get better service, that is to bad when you recieve a package youve sent back 3 times for a customers ride and been screwed every time on shipping for their screw ups, and then you get some gank ass shit and they expect you to have to keep it hell no , Pro Hopper was good enuff to send me the right shit and after hearing my disgust for showtime they didnt even charge me shipping, now that is str8. :angry:

Last edited by ProHopper at Sep 8 2003, 06:26 PM

·
Registered
21,472 Posts
i love SHowtime,,,they are my favorite....my next set-up is gonna be SHowtime Professional series pumps,,,, ;)

next is ProHopper....had very good experiences with both,,,and customer service was great to me,,,,if u have a problem they give u John Marcowizc(sp) personal number and can call him for anything,,very ncie guy

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
i just got a showtime kit and there was 2 minor things wrong,1 was when they packed my stuff they put the doughnuts on my polished tank back plate and scratched the hell out of it,and 4 90degree fittings where one size too big.and i called it was takin care of asap,waiting for them to get here now anyday.other then that it was all good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I love my Showtime Comps, but I have never dealt with anyone in customer service for Showtime. I just bought mine from a lil shop in Denver.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Originally posted by ProHopper@Sep 8 2003, 07:09 PM
Here is the censored version

I will never buy anything from showtime again!!! I would run CCE before I ran Showtime and that is sad, lately they think they can screw the individual customers and the ones of us that have shops, I will run pro hopper till they close their doors and then I will go to air ride. and call 800 screw you youll get better service, that is to bad when you recieve a package youve sent back 3 times for a customers ride and been screwed every time on shipping for their screw ups, and then you get some gank ass shit and they expect you to have to keep it hell no , Pro Hopper was good enuff to send me the right shit and after hearing my disgust for showtime they didnt even charge me shipping, now that is str8. :angry:

:0 :0 :0 :0

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
4 pump comp setup for 2 years now! NO PROBS!
Customer service has always been A+ for me and everyone I know!

So yeah, very happy! :biggrin:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i was suposed to get the setup shipped from a place that would take 1 day for ups to deliver. but i guess they didnt have everything or some shit and now it has to be shipped from cali which it wont be here till the 15th. i had a place to do it at lined out and everything, everything was ready. its better to come from a place that has everything, than to have half my shit and have to go spend more money buying things i should have got to begin with. that shit happens, ok, but i hope this aint the start of some fuct up shit.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Originally posted by liquid_202mo@Sep 10 2003, 10:04 AM
well i was suposed to get the setup shipped from a place that would take 1 day for ups to deliver. but i guess they didnt have everything or some shit and now it has to be shipped from cali which it wont be here till the 15th. i had a place to do it at lined out and everything, everything was ready. its better to come from a place that has everything, than to have half my shit and have to go spend more money buying things i should have got to begin with. that shit happens, ok, but i hope this aint the start of some fuct up shit.
Why didn't you just bring it to a hydraulic shop thet knows what they are doing and have them worry about the ordering? That way you won't have to worry about shipping and you will have the setup installed RIGHT and not have to worry about unexpected problems.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by HydroDancer+Sep 10 2003, 12:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HydroDancer @ Sep 10 2003, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--liquid_202mo@Sep 10 2003, 10:04 AM
Why didn't you just bring it to a hydraulic shop thet knows what they are doing and have them worry about the ordering? That way you won't have to worry about shipping and you will have the setup installed RIGHT and not have to worry about unexpected problems.[/b][/quote]
i know what im doing. i dont have a flat surface at my house to put the car on jack stands so i was going to use my cuzins garage.
and ill take your advise, if your going to pay for it. i like to do my own work so i know that it gets done right. and the money that ill save can go on that paint job.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
So who exactly did you order this from? Doesn't sound like it was direct from showtime??? So is it really showtimes fault that your orderded from a shop that didn't have anything?
Just wondering?
And have you called Mark about it? :cool:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts