LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i lock my car up after a couple of hours the front right corner starts going down. i've closed all the slow down valves, tightened all the fittings and hoses, checked and double checked for leaks. its always that side too it did it with my old setup too im 100% out of ideas and it just bothers me :uh: :( :( :(

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by lowridn78sabre@Nov 2 2003, 09:47 AM
sounds like a dump goin bad for that corner
Yup, if you closed your slowdowns and there are no leaks and it still goes down, you probably have a faulty dump seal!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:uh: :uh: :uh: i just bought em :angry: :angry: u think dats it? it did it with my old kit too, same exact problem :angry:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Check Valve.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Originally posted by sneakyboy1+Nov 2 2003, 09:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sneakyboy1 @ Nov 2 2003, 09:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowridn78sabre@Nov 2 2003, 09:47 AM
sounds like a dump goin bad for that corner
Yup, if you closed your slowdowns and there are no leaks and it still goes down, you probably have a faulty dump seal![/b][/quote]
Actually I take back what I said, if the slow down is closed all the way, then the check valve is probably at fault, my bad there! :0

·
Registered
127 Posts
On a second thought it could be the check valves, leaving ur car locked up is bad for the check valve :)

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by 857baller@Nov 2 2003, 07:10 PM
On a second thought it could be the check valves, leaving ur car locked up is bad for the check valve :)
:uh: :twak: :uh: :twak:

what the hell are you talking about??? leaving a car locked up is bad for the check valve??? it doesn't matter if the car is locked or halfway up, the pressure is going to be on the check regardless...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts