LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to those that i owe bikes, parts,ect. please email me w/ your address so that when they are completed i can send them off to you guys cause i know you been waiting for them and thanks for your patience ;)

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
any sneck pecks? :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
therse a couple more of you? ;)

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not yet will be soon though ;)

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** I do paint ...... Whats up BOLO ?? i been meaning to get ahold of you guys , i will call later.... BOB_T

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
** I was thinking about a set of custom forks for my 2 wheeler --- some Indian type forks ----- Ball clubs or Tamohawks.... ;) I will try to find a good pic to go off of............. I will paint bikes for you if you need it ..... Always willing to trade ... LMK whats up ....

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Jan 12 2004, 11:31 AM
** I was thinking about a set of custom forks for my 2 wheeler --- some Indian type forks ----- Ball clubs or Tamohawks.... ;) I will try to find a good pic to go off of............. I will paint bikes for you if you need it ..... Always willing to trade ... LMK whats up ....
He told me that he's finish with building bikes after he's finish with his last customers because he has no more time with working at the shop and all.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Jan 12 2004, 11:31 AM
He told me that he's finish with building bikes after he's finish with his last customers because he has no more time with working at the shop and all.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Soon fellas soon i want you all to have your stuff also iam very sorry for any inconvience :) you can ask the ones that i have done work for and it takes awhile and you will get it. i have no excusses

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Individuals BC@Jan 15 2004, 01:09 AM
Hey how bout my parts, i still owe u some stuff too!
models ;) just so you havent forgot :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts